March 23 2017 00:13:52
Navigation
· Home
· 2017 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Newsletter
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· News Categories
· Fundraising: Webshop
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2017 IM Area Draws
· 2017 Prov. IM Rankings
· 2016 IM Rankings
SPA Events
· 2016 Roll of Honour
· 2015 Roll of Honour
· Ladies Tour
· MJ Hire Tour
· Rex Leisure Tour
· Highland Masters
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
· League Venues
· Mobile Tables
· Tournament Entries
Multimedia and Downloads
· Jersey Festival of Pool
· scottishpool on youtube
· Banner Exchange
· Mobile SPA
· Scottishpool TV
· Blackball TV
· Cuesport TV
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· RSS Feeds
Users Online
· Guests Online: 14

· Members Online: 1
Miamivice

· Total Members: 2,104
· Newest Member: Base
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2017 IM#2 Qualifiers
· Masters ranking even...
· Wos tour event 3!!
· 2017 Willie McCartne...
· Seniors Ranking Event 2
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Individual Membership
IM Qualifier Results 2012
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Laura C, 10-01-2012 04:33 PM (#21)

The email address for the reps to sumbit results is:
spa-im@hotmail.co.uk

However, for clarity, this should be used to submit an areas results, not for individuals to send in each match result. These have to be collated at area level and then sent in together.
Laura C
General Member


Posts: 990
Joined: 25.02.10
Location: Glasgow

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: jas1, 11-01-2012 02:00 AM (#22)

These areas have agreed to submit results so far. If you are the rep of an area not on here, you've got a note of the email address, and you can commit to emailing in results then confirm on this thread please.

Aberdeen
Arbroath
Berwick
Clackmannan
Coatbridge
Cumbernauld
Dumfries
Dunfermline
East Fife
East Kilbride
Glasgow
Kilsyth
Monklands
Motherwell
Paisley
Perth
Uddingston
 
Edited by jas1 14-01-2012 09:15 AM
jas1
General Member


Posts: 1918
Joined: 17.01.08
Age: 40

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Teemas, 11-01-2012 05:00 PM (#23)

Yes, Uddingstons will be emailed.
 
Uddingston Pool League
Chairman
User Avatar
Teemas
General Member


Posts: 983
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: The Shire
Age: 42

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: vinnyvegas, 11-01-2012 09:42 PM (#24)

mick millen is the glasgow rep,but im sure maxi deals with emailing the results..
 
vinnyvegas!
vinnyvegas



Posts: 1326
Joined: 30.12.08
Location: glasgow

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: pedro, 11-01-2012 10:55 PM (#25)

Clackmannanshire have done and will continue to do so
 
European B Team Champions 2010,2011,2012 & 2013
Scottish Singles R/Up 2011
Scottish Senior Champion 2011
SPA Golf Champion 2012
User Avatar
pedro



Posts: 1378
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: clackmannanshire

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: weeksy, 11-01-2012 11:03 PM (#26)

Berwick will continue to send them in
weeksy



Posts: 731
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: berwick

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: secretary, 11-01-2012 11:18 PM (#27)

jas1 wrote:
These areas have agreed to submit results so far. If you are the rep of an area not on here, you've got a note of the email address, and you can commit to emailing in results then confirm on this thread please.

Aberdeen
Arbroath
Coatbridge
Cumbernauld
Dunfermline (DD to confirm?)
East Fife
East Kilbride
Kilsyth
Monklands
Motherwell
Paisley (GH7 to confirm?)
Uddingston


DDPL have never missed a return date.
secretary
General Member


Posts: 2655
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Cannonball, 12-01-2012 08:48 AM (#28)

secretary wrote:
jas1 wrote:
These areas have agreed to submit results so far. If you are the rep of an area not on here, you've got a note of the email address, and you can commit to emailing in results then confirm on this thread please.

Aberdeen
Arbroath
Coatbridge
Cumbernauld
Dunfermline (DD to confirm?)
East Fife
East Kilbride
Kilsyth
Monklands
Motherwell
Paisley (GH7 to confirm?)
Uddingston


DDPL have never missed a return date.



Wouldn't be hard as theres usually only a handful of players in the I M
 
Let's all do the Broony
Let's all do the Broony
Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na
Cannonball



Posts: 1448
Joined: 26.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: secretary, 12-01-2012 09:14 AM (#29)

Cannonball wrote:
secretary wrote:
jas1 wrote:
These areas have agreed to submit results so far. If you are the rep of an area not on here, you've got a note of the email address, and you can commit to emailing in results then confirm on this thread please.

Aberdeen
Arbroath
Coatbridge
Cumbernauld
Dunfermline (DD to confirm?)
East Fife
East Kilbride
Kilsyth
Monklands
Motherwell
Paisley (GH7 to confirm?)
Uddingston


DDPL have never missed a return date.



Wouldn't be hard as theres usually only a handful of players in the I M


Wrong
secretary
General Member


Posts: 2655
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Cannonball, 12-01-2012 10:54 AM (#30)

secretary wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
secretary wrote:
jas1 wrote:
These areas have agreed to submit results so far. If you are the rep of an area not on here, you've got a note of the email address, and you can commit to emailing in results then confirm on this thread please.

Aberdeen
Arbroath
Coatbridge
Cumbernauld
Dunfermline (DD to confirm?)
East Fife
East Kilbride
Kilsyth
Monklands
Motherwell
Paisley (GH7 to confirm?)
Uddingston


DDPL have never missed a return date.



Wouldn't be hard as theres usually only a handful of players in the I M



Wrong
.

Ok sorry. No more than 2 of Mark O Hara s honfees then
 
Let's all do the Broony
Let's all do the Broony
Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na
Cannonball



Posts: 1448
Joined: 26.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Marshall, 13-01-2012 12:54 PM (#31)

I will e-mail our results as I did last year.
 
Lee Marshall
Perth SPA Rep
Marshall
General Member


Posts: 323
Joined: 16.06.09
Location: Perth
Age: 42

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Drover, 13-01-2012 11:07 PM (#32)

Cannonball wrote:
secretary wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
secretary wrote:
jas1 wrote:
These areas have agreed to submit results so far. If you are the rep of an area not on here, you've got a note of the email address, and you can commit to emailing in results then confirm on this thread please.

Aberdeen
Arbroath
Coatbridge
Cumbernauld
Dunfermline (DD to confirm?)
East Fife
East Kilbride
Kilsyth
Monklands
Motherwell
Paisley (GH7 to confirm?)
Uddingston


DDPL have never missed a return date.



Wouldn't be hard as theres usually only a handful of players in the I M



Wrong
.

Ok sorry. No more than 2 of Mark O Hara s honfees then


in knots wee man....belter
 
Ahhhh Just Smash It

It'll Go Somewhere
Grin
User Avatar
Drover
General Member


Posts: 1596
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Ibrox
Age: 41

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Andy Moffat, 14-01-2012 07:24 AM (#33)

Dumfries will send them just as I did last year
 
Moan The Queens
User Avatar
Andy Moffat



Posts: 229
Joined: 16.01.08
Location: Dumfries

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: jas1, 02-03-2012 01:02 PM (#34)

Finally completed 2011. Going to watch some paint drying this afternoon to up the excitement levels a bit.

Just thought I'd put a note for reps for submitting results. This is to help whoever might do this in the future.

* It's very important that names are consistent throughout (forename and surname). It's takes too long for whoever is entering results into the spreadsheet to double check qualifier names against previous entries (you would effectively be doubling the work) so it's important that if a guy plays round 1 as Stephen that he doesn't become Steve by round 2 and other cases like that. I know it's a bit pedantic of me but the more care is taken in avoiding this then the easier it will be in future to avoid mix ups. Please stick to the names the players have in the official draw.

* Most reps are using the sheets now and just adding scores which is much easier for whoever enters the data and is best practice. However, if there are still some reps typing the draws out manually on emails then can you use the following format as it's much easier to read when everyone uses the same format.

Section 1
r1. name vs name (score)
r1. name vs name (score)
r1. name vs name (score)
r1. name vs name (score)
r2. name vs name (score)
r2. name vs name (score)
r3. name vs name (score)

Put the player who wins (or advances due to bye) on the left hand side. That sort of format for each section would be great.
 
Edited by jas1 02-03-2012 02:21 PM
jas1
General Member


Posts: 1918
Joined: 17.01.08
Age: 40

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: Teemas, 03-03-2012 05:04 PM (#35)

Uddingstons IM (1) Qualifing Results sent.
 
Uddingston Pool League
Chairman
User Avatar
Teemas
General Member


Posts: 983
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: The Shire
Age: 42

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: BluenoseJD, 08-04-2012 12:45 PM (#36)

Can I confirm that Cumbernauld's results have been received. Sent them a while ago. Just want to make sure there are no problems.
BluenoseJD
General Member


Posts: 90
Joined: 20.02.10
Location: Cumbernauld
Age: 40

RE: IM Qualifier Results 2012
by: jas1, 08-04-2012 01:32 PM (#37)

BluenoseJD wrote:
Can I confirm that Cumbernauld's results have been received. Sent them a while ago. Just want to make sure there are no problems.


Yep John. Received 22nd March. Thanks.
jas1
General Member


Posts: 1918
Joined: 17.01.08
Age: 40

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< March 2017 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

11/03/2017 08:20
Fcbash PM

06/03/2017 23:41
No probs. Cheers Michael

06/03/2017 23:32
IM Rankings will be a day or two at least, received the event file back today but been tied up with the WMc draws

06/03/2017 23:25
When will the IM ranking list be updated?

23/02/2017 08:47
Well good luck this weekend weather is horrendous. ..defo going to be eventful

21/02/2017 15:35
Coatbridge A Scottish Super 11s Premier Division Champions

20/02/2017 23:41
Ok thanks.

20/02/2017 22:59
The deadline isn't until next Sunday...

20/02/2017 21:23
When is the I.M 1 draw getting made?

16/02/2017 23:01
PLEASE NOTE 2 VENUES WILL BE USED - CUE HERE & RED TRIANGLE - RACES FIRST TO 5 ALL THE WAY THROUGH

SPA Promotions
Render time: 0.27 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 42,778,045 unique visits