· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Local Leagues Local Comps
Q Club Xmas singles double dunter!!!!!!
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

Q Club Xmas singles double dunter!!!!!!
by: FlyingScotsman, 16-12-2012 10:19 AM (#21)

omoore81 wrote:
Very well done to young Lee Killen, has had a terrific year and has really pushed Goobs in the I. M final and was just short here as well. Not a bad year coming 2nd to Scotland's No1 this year. Well done Sonclap

Not your day son, Scott is not the number one, he is and will tell you the Scottish Champion and that means much more to him.

Well done again Scott and to Lee, don't worry he is getting old and you are still young.
FlyingScotsman

RE: Q Club Xmas singles double dunter!!!!!!
by: omoore81, 16-12-2012 10:36 AM (#22)

Not my day indeed, thats wot I get for posting whilst hungover.

Plus the other one was a good point in the end so only 1 duffer lol

Did actually mean Scottish Champ.
omoore81
General Member

by: Drooney, 16-12-2012 11:22 AM (#23)

Goobs is too good!

Unlucky lee .. Playing well tho mate
Drooney
General Member

by: Drooney, 16-12-2012 11:22 AM (#24)

Goobs is too good!

Unlucky lee .. Playing well tho mate
Drooney
General Member

by: sean, 16-12-2012 11:23 AM (#25)

Well done Scott.....again lol
Unlucky to Lee......again! He is now central ayrshires number 1 player imo and will be for a while. A big win wont be far away now

Well done Scott Grady on a well ran event. Thats the 1st tournie i've been to in a while and i really enjoyed it.

back to the drawing board......again!
sean

by: knowledge, 16-12-2012 11:39 AM (#26)

Well done Scott on winning the event.

Well done Scott Grady on running it, a harsh lesson yesterday I think for you mate. Need to put the foot down on the nuisances.

The fact that people have paid an entry fee does not entitle them to detract from the enjoyment of others, who have paid the same fee.

Edited by knowledge 16-12-2012 11:40 AM
knowledge
General Member

by: scooby, 16-12-2012 01:56 PM (#27)

LAST SIXTEEN

J KERR BEAT V BIMENDI
L KILLEN BEAT A RILEY
S GILLESPIE BEAT A MCLEOD
J BROWNLIE BEAT S ROSS

S GILLESPIE BEAT D ROONEY
P MCCUTCHEON BEAT T NEWALL
J KERR BEAT M JOHNSTON
C PAYNE BEAT A RILEY

LAST 8

L KILLEN BEAT J KERR
J BROWNLIE BEAT S GILLESPIE
S GILLESPIE BEAT P MCCUTCHEON
J KERR BEAT C PAYNE

SEMI FINAL

L KILLEN BEAT J BROWNLIE
S GILLESPIE BEAT J KERR

FINAL

S GILLESPIE BEAT L KILLEN

XMAS SINGLES CHAMPION FOR 2012 IS SCOTTISH CHAMPION SCOTT GILLESPIE UNLUCKY TO LEE KILLEN WHO WAS OUT TO TRY AND BEAT SCOTT AFTER SCOTT BEATING HIM EARLIER ON IN THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE DRAW

A MENTION ALSO TO JOHN KERR AND JOHN BROWNLIE ALONG WITH SCOTT GILLESPIE WHO EACH HAD THEIR NAMES IN THE LAST 8 TWICE AND ALSO PAUL MCCUTCHEON AND CHRIS PAYNE FOR MAKING THE QUARTER FINALS

THANKS TO ALL THE PLAYERS THAT ENTERED FROM ALL DIFFERENT AREAS AND ALSO TO THE STAFF AND MANAGERS OF THE Q CLUB FOR THE HOSPITALITY

BEEN TOLD THAT SOME TIME IN JANUARY THEY ARE GOING TO RUN A TOURNAMENT WITH A COUPLE OF HUNDRED ADDED AND FREE ENTRY TO ALL SUPPORTERS OF THE Q CLUB

ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE TO SCOTT (THE UNTOUCHABLE) GILLESPIE
scooby

by: blackballed, 16-12-2012 07:26 PM (#28)

Great comp as per scott always a great day out and to the q club fantastic venue great staff and puttin on a free entry comp fair play to them count all us usual ayrshire boys in Smile
blackballed
General Member

by: MJ Hire, 16-12-2012 08:36 PM (#29)

scottdunbar wrote:
MJ Hire wrote:
Well done goobs,getting boring now! Good tournament scott grady. Mention to bossman who made sure the tournament was full of excitment. And to scott dunbar who takes defeat gracefully. Scott,its the way I play,I can't pot 5 balls in a row,its boring to watch. Maybe next time just shake my hand and keep thoughts to yourself. Talking to people I know you have previous. Was disappointed at you scott and still am. As I say,I'm not a good player and its only way I know how to play.
mike soz , but you rubbed me up the wrong way when you said awfull long way to travel to be knokt out , maybe i pikt you up wrong , i wasnt feeling my best as down with flu , so ok im apologising to you now for being a little off with you , your a good player and try produce like the rest of us, you played a nice tight game against me and fully deserved your win , im soz ok for my outburst ... im a fiery player didnt mean to offend you , is that what you mean by havin previous , im ok off the table , just like winning like the rest of us .
Yeh scott u did pick me up wrong. just bit of banter! Wait till you play Mcinnes in a tournament,he'll give you grey hair just playing him! I know i play so negitive and goobs is at me as well with it,but its the way i feel comfortable and we all can't play like him! But appolgy excepted and we'll just put it down to heat of the moment stuff and i know your ok as i have spoke to you at belhavens. P.s Name is Marc not Mike.lol
MJ Hire
General Member

by: scottdunbar, 16-12-2012 08:54 PM (#30)

MJ Hire wrote:
scottdunbar wrote:
MJ Hire wrote:
Well done goobs,getting boring now! Good tournament scott grady. Mention to bossman who made sure the tournament was full of excitment. And to scott dunbar who takes defeat gracefully. Scott,its the way I play,I can't pot 5 balls in a row,its boring to watch. Maybe next time just shake my hand and keep thoughts to yourself. Talking to people I know you have previous. Was disappointed at you scott and still am. As I say,I'm not a good player and its only way I know how to play.
mike soz , but you rubbed me up the wrong way when you said awfull long way to travel to be knokt out , maybe i pikt you up wrong , i wasnt feeling my best as down with flu , so ok im apologising to you now for being a little off with you , your a good player and try produce like the rest of us, you played a nice tight game against me and fully deserved your win , im soz ok for my outburst ... im a fiery player didnt mean to offend you , is that what you mean by havin previous , im ok off the table , just like winning like the rest of us .
Yeh scott u did pick me up wrong. just bit of banter! Wait till you play Mcinnes in a tournament,he'll give you grey hair just playing him! I know i play so negitive and goobs is at me as well with it,but its the way i feel comfortable and we all can't play like him! But appolgy excepted and we'll just put it down to heat of the moment stuff and i know your ok as i have spoke to you at belhavens. P.s Name is Marc not Mike.lol
ok mark glad thats behind us , c u next tourny , cheers

scott dunbar
scottdunbar
General Member

by: knowledge, 17-12-2012 10:14 PM (#31)

To Scott Grady and also the various people who were arguing with me on Saturday I would draw your attention to playing rule 8f.
knowledge
General Member

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< June 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30  
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

18/05/2018 10:01
Add me please Edward Mcvey

12/05/2018 17:55
Can you take George Meek of the list for seniors event number 2 please.. Sorry can't make it.

06/04/2018 13:06
FAO Thistle I would advise you to post this withdrawal on the Masters Event 2 thread with your name

01/04/2018 11:17
Please withdraw me from the Masters Event 2 Work commitments

30/03/2018 07:49
None yet Cruickie, TC still reviewing the entries and identifying ineligible players

29/03/2018 11:26
Any word on the local qualifiers for the Willie McCartney

26/03/2018 18:17
Sent you a PM Bash

22/03/2018 21:28
Davy Duncan. sent you a couple of PM's

22/03/2018 00:12
Maxi - Sent you a PM

01/03/2018 17:58
hi ross thats team bilko paid in full . ta eddie mcvey

Render time: 0.27 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 63,374,231 unique visits