20/11/2018 18:01
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S15 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 27

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,194
· Newest Member: psimpson
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2018 IM#6 Qualifiers
· Lanarkshire Singles.
· Outstanding Entry Fe...
· Missing cue
· BI WC 2018
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Money Matches and Challenges
challenge match night
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  challenge match night
by: The Big Dog, 15-01-2013 11:30 PM (#241)

think ul find that my opponent walked out!! witnesses aswell!!
 
Rileys Belhaven Grand final Winner 2012
Cue here annual 5 man team champs 2011
Corner pocket 3 man team Champs 20011
Superleauge 2011 A team speed pool champions
The Big Dog
General Member


Posts: 1890
Joined: 26.11.08
Location: cumbernauld
Age: 33

RE: challenge match night
by: Weesteed, 16-01-2013 10:52 PM (#242)

Been asked to post this on behalf of Antz backer. He wants to know 100% that there will be a return match for the same amount again?

If this can't be guaranteed then the match won't be going ahead.

I'm just the messenger and don't know what has been agreed when setting this match up.
User Avatar
Weesteed
General Member


Posts: 2056
Joined: 20.01.08
Location: Falkirk
Age: 28

RE: challenge match night
by: paulmac, 16-01-2013 11:42 PM (#243)

The Big Dog wrote:
think ul find that my opponent walked out!! witnesses aswell!!


a hear your wanting a money game with gerry quigley? any truth in this as i heard you were putting out a challenge against him?hmm
 
mini-me
paulmac



Posts: 369
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: lanark

RE: challenge match night
by: fleming147, 16-01-2013 11:54 PM (#244)

Weesteed wrote:
Been asked to post this on behalf of Antz backer. He wants to know 100% that there will be a return match for the same amount again?

If this can't be guaranteed then the match won't be going ahead.

I'm just the messenger and don't know what has been agreed when setting this match up.


100% RE-MATCH , already got money sorted for it for even if I lose the first match
Not your fault ofcourse Steed, but god knows how many times I have to confirm this . . . .
 
Eezy Peezy Flemin' Squeezy!! Wink
fleming147
General Member


Posts: 240
Joined: 10.10.08
Location: Dundee
Age: 28

RE: challenge match night
by: DAWG, 17-01-2013 08:23 AM (#245)

And by 100% he means definitely!!!
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: challenge match night
by: Steed Snr, 17-01-2013 09:47 AM (#246)

fleming147 wrote:
Santa wrote:
Ants v Fleming now 1500 a man.

Re match agreed in r t no matter what the score.

Looking forward to a good day


LMAO, even if it's a cricket score and I can't get any backers next time Sad Wink

Be good to see you Santa, been a while mate
Steed Snr



Posts: 1441
Joined: 25.03.10
Location: Falkirk

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 17-01-2013 10:21 AM (#247)

fleming147 wrote:
Weesteed wrote:
Been asked to post this on behalf of Antz backer. He wants to know 100% that there will be a return match for the same amount again?

If this can't be guaranteed then the match won't be going ahead.

I'm just the messenger and don't know what has been agreed when setting this match up.


100% RE-MATCH , already got money sorted for it for even if I lose the first match
Not your fault ofcourse Steed, but god knows how many times I have to confirm this . . . .


Already spoke to your man steed. Give him my word he would get re match within three months. I wii pm him.
 
Edited by derekd 17-01-2013 10:23 AM
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: knowledge, 17-01-2013 12:48 PM (#248)

That should be good enough for anyone Dek.
User Avatar
knowledge
General Member


Posts: 8265
Joined: 14.01.08
Age: 46

RE: challenge match night
by: peterm, 17-01-2013 02:18 PM (#249)

Sounds like antz backer has no faith in him
 
The celtic jersey doesnt shrink to fit inferior players!!

Where there is oppression, there shall be resistance!!

super 15s b champions 2009
peterm



Posts: 480
Joined: 25.02.08
Location: Paradise!!

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 17-01-2013 03:13 PM (#250)

knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Super 11s Premier Division Champions 2018 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 896
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 17-01-2013 04:58 PM (#251)

G4RRR wrote:
knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...


Lol. . Never made a promise in my life and never fullfilled it. Its the blue blood mt.Wink
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 17-01-2013 05:00 PM (#252)

knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.


You know it bro.Wink
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: paulmac, 17-01-2013 05:41 PM (#253)

paulmac wrote:
The Big Dog wrote:
think ul find that my opponent walked out!! witnesses aswell!!


a hear your wanting a money game with gerry quigley? any truth in this as i heard you were putting out a challenge against him?hmm


sponsored silence i take it ?
 
mini-me
paulmac



Posts: 369
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: lanark

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 17-01-2013 07:29 PM (#254)

paulmac wrote:
paulmac wrote:
The Big Dog wrote:
think ul find that my opponent walked out!! witnesses aswell!!


a hear your wanting a money game with gerry quigley? any truth in this as i heard you were putting out a challenge against him?hmm


sponsored silence i take it ?

He's maybe still thinking about it Paul lol
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Super 11s Premier Division Champions 2018 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 896
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 17-01-2013 07:31 PM (#255)

derekd wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...


Lol. . Never made a promise in my life and never fullfilled it. Its the blue blood mt.Wink

Hoping this Marc v Antz match is gonna happen.....
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Super 11s Premier Division Champions 2018 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 896
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: Kaiser sose, 17-01-2013 07:49 PM (#256)

paulmac wrote:
paulmac wrote:
The Big Dog wrote:
think ul find that my opponent walked out!! witnesses aswell!!


a hear your wanting a money game with gerry quigley? any truth in this as i heard you were putting out a challenge against him?hmm


sponsored silence i take it ?


Maybe he could play him for his restaurant ....... No wait hmm
 
Gary Parvin

MDPL

2016: Super 15s Premier Division R/Up
2017: Super 15s Second Division Winner
Kaiser sose
General Member


Posts: 280
Joined: 09.03.10
Location: Wishaw
Age: 36

RE: challenge match night
by: Steed Snr, 17-01-2013 08:07 PM (#257)

G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...


Lol. . Never made a promise in my life and never fullfilled it. Its the blue blood mt.Wink

Hoping this Marc v Antz match is gonna happen.....
100% on, Santa just wanted to make sure Marc and his backers wanted a chance to get there money back Wink
Steed Snr



Posts: 1441
Joined: 25.03.10
Location: Falkirk

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 17-01-2013 08:25 PM (#258)

Steed Snr wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...


Lol. . Never made a promise in my life and never fullfilled it. Its the blue blood mt.Wink

Hoping this Marc v Antz match is gonna happen.....
100% on, Santa just wanted to make sure Marc and his backers wanted a chance to get there money back Wink

Lol very thoughtful of him.....
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Super 11s Premier Division Champions 2018 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 896
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: Steed Snr, 18-01-2013 12:25 PM (#259)

Antz backer is looking for more money on this game, 3k+per man if dek can post on here what you can cover. think the return game will still be for the agreed 1500.
Steed Snr



Posts: 1441
Joined: 25.03.10
Location: Falkirk

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 18-01-2013 12:47 PM (#260)

Steed Snr wrote:
Antz backer is looking for more money on this game, 3k+per man if dek can post on here what you can cover. think the return game will still be for the agreed 1500.

Marc says he'll have 2k-2.5k.....so Antz backers will save themselves 500..hahaha.....I'm only posting on his behalf cos he's at work & can't post....
Come match day it's pos that 3k each will be laid but too early to confirm this.......
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Super 11s Premier Division Champions 2018 - Dundee A
 
Edited by Mitch 18-01-2013 12:48 PM
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 896
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< November 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

22/10/2018
When the seniors draw getting done?

15/10/2018
Anyone know if there is any provisional date for the super 11s premier next year?

27/09/2018
Cheers FCBash

23/09/2018
Trying to get it up and running - John working on it.

22/09/2018
Any streams for the ims today

21/09/2018
No dress code for the qualifiers Davy.

18/09/2018
I take it that their is no dress code for the 15s qualifiers folks

14/09/2018
Will the draw for 15s play-offs be done this week? Only 3 weeks away .

11/09/2018
Cheers bash, the deadline for Supers payments is now behind us, can't the draw be done sooner? Ta

10/09/2018
IM5 online now. Supers will likely be a couple of weeks

Render time: 0.80 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 70,531,382 unique visits