21/11/2018 02:13
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S15 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 31

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,194
· Newest Member: psimpson
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2018 IM#6 Qualifiers
· Lanarkshire Singles.
· Outstanding Entry Fe...
· Missing cue
· BI WC 2018
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Money Matches and Challenges
challenge match night
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  challenge match night
by: Mitch, 20-01-2013 06:48 PM (#281)

scooby wrote:
I already have money on lee any takers for a side bet

Much ?....
Has Dean actually confirmed he'll play ?
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Super 11s Premier Division Champions 2018 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 896
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 20-01-2013 08:07 PM (#282)

scooby wrote:
I already have money on lee any takers for a side bet


Fifty.
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 20-01-2013 08:09 PM (#283)

G4RRR wrote:
scooby wrote:
I already have money on lee any takers for a side bet

Much ?....
Has Dean actually confirmed he'll play ?
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: scooby, 20-01-2013 08:14 PM (#284)

Ill have fifty yes m8
I might be there if not ill pass it to lee m8
It's Scott grady
scooby



Posts: 1199
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: parkhead

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 20-01-2013 08:16 PM (#285)

scooby wrote:
Ill have fifty yes m8
I might be there if not ill pass it to lee m8
It's Scott grady


Ok mt.bet on.
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: scooby, 20-01-2013 08:20 PM (#286)

derekd wrote:
scooby wrote:
Ill have fifty yes m8
I might be there if not ill pass it to lee m8
It's Scott grady


Ok mt.bet on.


What hotel is nearby and what prices m8
scooby



Posts: 1199
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: parkhead

RE: challenge match night
by: DAWG, 20-01-2013 09:16 PM (#287)

Sting wrote:
This match will be close dean is a cracking player aswell as lee not seen dean play for a good while was always such a natural talent this could go to a decider.


Ah so you are alive Sting????
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: challenge match night
by: wee deano, 21-01-2013 01:00 AM (#288)

Just got a phone call of marc fleming saying to have a look on the website and have to say I'm surprised! Thanks to whoever is putting the money up uour brave man/men but would have liked for someone to at least tell me first! First to 15 will be tough I have the concentration of a flea but will try my best!!
wee deano
General Member


Posts: 491
Joined: 01.03.10
Location: dundee
Age: 25

RE: challenge match night
by: blackballed, 21-01-2013 08:24 AM (#289)

Thought this billy was brake and dishin all over the place in practice now he pulls out!! Always best to do ur talking on the table Wink
blackballed
General Member


Posts: 147
Joined: 25.08.08
Location: kilwinning

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 21-01-2013 08:32 AM (#290)

wee deano wrote:
Just got a phone call of marc fleming saying to have a look on the website and have to say I'm surprised! Thanks to whoever is putting the money up uour brave man/men but would have liked for someone to at least tell me first! First to 15 will be tough I have the concentration of a flea but will try my best!!


Lol. You know it makes sense.
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 21-01-2013 08:35 AM (#291)

scooby wrote:
derekd wrote:
scooby wrote:
Ill have fifty yes m8
I might be there if not ill pass it to lee m8
It's Scott grady


Ok mt.bet on.


What hotel is nearby and what prices m8


Travelodge central west margetgait . 50. Or travelodge strathmore 19. Details are on a previous post .Wink
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 21-01-2013 08:36 AM (#292)

blackballed wrote:
Thought this billy was brake and dishin all over the place in practice now he pulls out!! Always best to do ur talking on the table Wink


Not the first time either.
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 21-01-2013 08:39 AM (#293)

derekd wrote:
scottishslack wrote:
If you could book me a room Derek that would be great, cant grumble at that price.

Travelodge strathmore avenue mate. 08719846460 or fax 01382817911. Book soon as if you want that price. Wink


Here are details for hotels.
derekd
General Member


Posts: 941
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: Woody, 21-01-2013 09:58 AM (#294)

blackballed wrote:
Thought this billy was brake and dishin all over the place in practice now he pulls out!! Always best to do ur talking on the table Wink


To be fair it wasn't Billy that was saying that.
 
Am more confussed than a baby racoon!!!!!
User Avatar
Woody
General Member


Posts: 5186
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: The top of Callander
Age: 41

RE: challenge match night
by: Sting, 21-01-2013 02:53 PM (#295)

sorry dawg have been off the radar for a bit i'm now not off the 9th due to shift changes :-( been moved to the 10th which is a shame would have liked a night out up there.
 
Triumphant Return
Sting
General Member


Posts: 1490
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: Falkirk

RE: challenge match night
by: Triple xXx, 21-01-2013 03:32 PM (#296)

wee deanos superb mega talented.. will be a good game..

played lee at w.end he beat me 6-5 n then went on to win the event altho i felt he wasnt at his best.. some doing. record in the last wile in tourneys is awsome..

will be some game with 2 talented pups.. might end up game of the day...

hopefuly get up for this work permitting n if a do colin al maybe get a wee game wae ye fur a sneaky wee ton..

User Avatar
Triple xXx
General Member


Posts: 598
Joined: 13.03.08
Location: glasgow
Age: 38

RE: challenge match night
by: DAWG, 21-01-2013 04:10 PM (#297)

Triple xXx wrote:
wee deanos superb mega talented.. will be a good game..

played lee at w.end he beat me 6-5 n then went on to win the event altho i felt he wasnt at his best.. some doing. record in the last wile in tourneys is awsome..

will be some game with 2 talented pups.. might end up game of the day...

hopefuly get up for this work permitting n if a do colin al maybe get a wee game wae ye fur a sneaky wee ton..



"LIKE" hehe - FREEDOM Smile
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: challenge match night
by: in off, 21-01-2013 04:25 PM (#298)

Triple xXx wrote:


played lee at w.end he beat me 6-5 n then went on to win the event altho i felt he wasnt at his best.. some doing. record in the last wile in tourneys is awsome..




Gota love this, i counted the score as 7-2 but the result was 6-4 lol
User Avatar
in off



Posts: 455
Joined: 11.05.09
Location: ayrshire

RE: challenge match night
by: No1 buillit, 21-01-2013 04:53 PM (#299)

Listen a dont need 2 explain my self y am pulling out this money match with lee av not cam on here once and said am breaking and dishing all the time so shut yer mouth blackballed aye have 2 pull out for personal reason and Derek av never pulled out a money match in the life so a dont no where ur getting that from a don't ever no ye !!!!
No1 buillit
General Member


Posts: 82
Joined: 04.07.11
Location: Cumbernauld
Age: 32

RE: challenge match night
by: knowledge, 21-01-2013 05:24 PM (#300)

No1 buillit wrote:
Listen a dont need 2 explain my self y am pulling out this money match with lee av not cam on here once and said am breaking and dishing all the time so shut yer mouth blackballed aye have 2 pull out for personal reason and Derek av never pulled out a money match in the life so a dont no where ur getting that from a don't ever no ye !!!!


I think Derek was probably disappointed at yourself and Danny pulling out his tourney Billy.
User Avatar
knowledge
General Member


Posts: 8265
Joined: 14.01.08
Age: 46

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< November 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

22/10/2018
When the seniors draw getting done?

15/10/2018
Anyone know if there is any provisional date for the super 11s premier next year?

27/09/2018
Cheers FCBash

23/09/2018
Trying to get it up and running - John working on it.

22/09/2018
Any streams for the ims today

21/09/2018
No dress code for the qualifiers Davy.

18/09/2018
I take it that their is no dress code for the 15s qualifiers folks

14/09/2018
Will the draw for 15s play-offs be done this week? Only 3 weeks away .

11/09/2018
Cheers bash, the deadline for Supers payments is now behind us, can't the draw be done sooner? Ta

10/09/2018
IM5 online now. Supers will likely be a couple of weeks

Render time: 0.78 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 70,559,307 unique visits