February 19 2018 05:35:03
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Events
· 2017 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
· League Venues
Multimedia and Downloads
· scottishpool on youtube
· Banner Exchange
· Mobile SPA
· Blackball TV
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· RSS Feeds
Users Online
· Guests Online: 18

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,191
· Newest Member: Joe glass
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2018 Seniors Tour Ev...
· 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Qua...
· Mens B1 Scotland tea...
· Masters ranking even...
· TJs Motherwell
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Money Matches and Challenges
challenge match night
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  challenge match night
by: Drooney, 06-02-2013 12:56 PM (#441)

derekd wrote:
Final card for challenge nite on Feb 9thin Old Mill Dundee.

2pm. John mcHugh v Steve Anderson. 100. First to 10.

Graham Dunbar v Chris Slack 300. First to 15.

Ryan Fleming v Danny Lunn 300 First to 15.

Dean Anderson v Lee Killen 300 First to 15.

Jimmy pollock v Anton Riley. 300. First to 15.

5pm. Marc Fleming v Antz Morrison. 2500. first to 21.

7.30. Break . Indian Buffet. Raffle..

8.00. Big Matcho continues.

10.00. Karaoke.

Practice table will be available and money match table if required. 2.00 a head.winner stays
On. Poker available if required also. Any queries. Derek on 07521946888.


Is that the final figures for all matches?
Again Lookng forward to Saturday.
Looks well organised and well done.
Good luck to everybody playing a match !!
Drooney
General Member


Posts: 1264
Joined: 27.01.08
Location: monklands
Age: 24

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 06-02-2013 12:57 PM (#442)

shanizzo wrote:
derekd wrote:
Only hope both play open pool.
Yes you're spot on Derek!!
....Oh, by the way, i've not given up the hope yet, of waking up in the Bahamas on Xmas morning next 2 Cheryl Cole, while Gordon Ramsay shouts in "keep the fu***n noise down, the least yous 2 can do is stop sh**ging while i'm cooking your breakfast!!"


I know its a lot of money but crowds will always react better to flowing pool rather than negative
Surely the crowds will be "all flowed out" by then Derek, with all these earlier attacking matches?
Just for you though mate, i'll keep it flowing..........
How does along the same lines as Kojaks hair sound for you mate?
Ah well, better bring a good book, just in case. Wink!



lol..always the wag antz...your wasted as a pool player...should have been a comedian!!!!!Grin ......love the Cheryl dream though.lol....and how would Gordan Ramsey find the time to cook your breakfast in his busy schedule?....aint he still playing for Rangers? Grin
derekd
General Member


Posts: 911
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 06-02-2013 01:45 PM (#443)

Drooney wrote:
derekd wrote:
Final card for challenge nite on Feb 9thin Old Mill Dundee.

2pm. John mcHugh v Steve Anderson. 200. First to 10.

Graham Dunbar v Chris Slack 1000. First to 15.

Ryan Fleming v Danny Lunn 800 First to 15.

Dean Anderson v Lee Killen 700 First to 15.

Jimmy pollock v Anton Riley. 800. First to 15.

5pm. Marc Fleming v Antz Morrison. 7000. first to 21.

7.30. Break . Indian Buffet. Raffle..

8.00. Big Matcho continues.

10.00. Karaoke.

Practice table will be available and money match table if required. 2.00 a head.winner stays
On. Poker available if required also. Any queries. Derek on 07521946888.


Is that the final figures for all matches?
Again Lookng forward to Saturday.
Looks well organised and well done.
Good luck to everybody playing a match !!


The figures are obviously double of that as above Roon, but Marcs match is now 7000.[3500 each]. think that will be final until sat. Am sure there will be a few more bets done in the pool hall itself. Depends who wins earlier matches i suppose as people will have more or less in their pockets depending on results....if all goes to plan we want Marc and Antz match kicking off at 5 on its own. Pumping music the lot! ..Getting excited myself now, and not even playing.Grin *Figures adjusted*Wink

Figures updated.
 
Edited by derekd 08-02-2013 09:40 PM
derekd
General Member


Posts: 911
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: Sting, 06-02-2013 01:57 PM (#444)

I've got to agree with the tish's comment re the antz match, if its attacking all the way through with antz bursting them wide open I would favour Marc however, if its tactical antz would be mega fav, will be a good watch tho whatever happens. working till 6 so should catch it from the 4th frame.
 
Triumphant Return
Sting
General Member


Posts: 1444
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: Falkirk

RE: challenge match night
by: Drooney, 06-02-2013 02:00 PM (#445)

good stuff mate youve done well in organising it all as must have took some time .. sure you must have a frebar on saturday? ill be on tennents til about 7 then its a vodka fresh orange/diet coke pint
Drooney
General Member


Posts: 1264
Joined: 27.01.08
Location: monklands
Age: 24

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 06-02-2013 02:05 PM (#446)

Sting wrote:
I've got to agree with the tish's comment re the antz match, if its attacking all the way through with antz bursting them wide open I would favour Marc however, if its tactical antz would be mega fav, will be a good watch tho whatever happens. working till 6 so should catch it from the 4th frame.


If i was playing for that kind of dough i would be tactical all the way. lol....I am only giving my opinion on a supporters view,in that, we would all like ,in an ideal world,to see them both attacking. but end of the day they both got to play however they want in order to win. Dont rule out Marc if it gets tactical though. He is more than capable of winning both ways..Think this could be a great match to watch however they decide to play.Wink..you will be in time for the buffet anyway Sting! lol
derekd
General Member


Posts: 911
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: Sting, 06-02-2013 02:10 PM (#447)

you don't want to encourage me to hit the buffet mate, everyone else will want something lol
 
Triumphant Return
Sting
General Member


Posts: 1444
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: Falkirk

RE: challenge match night
by: Santa, 06-02-2013 02:12 PM (#448)

Anyone else wishing to put money on mark for sat pls p m me
Santa
General Member


Posts: 1165
Joined: 25.04.09

RE: challenge match night
by: Drooney, 06-02-2013 02:13 PM (#449)

Sting wrote:
you don't want to encourage me to hit the buffet mate, everyone else will want something lol


BEAT ME TO IT LOL
Drooney
General Member


Posts: 1264
Joined: 27.01.08
Location: monklands
Age: 24

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 06-02-2013 03:44 PM (#450)

Job offer. . . . Sat 5 pm. 2 large chested ladies/men required for pool match walk on. Apply Old Mill Dundee. Must provide short skirt , suspenders, and red stillettos. Free drinks provided. Rate of pay. 20.00. Pension,car provided.Wink
derekd
General Member


Posts: 911
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 06-02-2013 04:56 PM (#451)

derekd wrote:
Job offer. . . . Sat 5 pm. 2 large chested ladies/men required for pool match walk on. Apply Old Mill Dundee. Must provide short skirt , suspenders, and red stillettos. Free drinks provided. Rate of pay. 20.00. Pension,car provided.Wink

Hahaha.....Dek get June behind bar & Peter Branchu...those 2 have the biggest bangers around lol
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 892
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: jontee18, 06-02-2013 07:55 PM (#452)

Good Luck to everyone involved on saturday

Play well guys
jontee18
General Member


Posts: 993
Joined: 13.05.09
Location: Croy
Age: 32

RE: challenge match night
by: derekd, 06-02-2013 09:23 PM (#453)

G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
Job offer. . . . Sat 5 pm. 2 large chested ladies/men required for pool match walk on. Apply Old Mill Dundee. Must provide short skirt , suspenders, and red stillettos. Free drinks provided. Rate of pay. 20.00. Pension,car provided.;)

Hahaha.....Dek get June behind bar & Peter Branchu...those 2 have the biggest bangers around lol


That's the post been filled gary. . Thanks to those who applied. You won't believe who got the job lol:D
derekd
General Member


Posts: 911
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: challenge match night
by: Mitch, 07-02-2013 01:20 PM (#454)

derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing
 
Super 11's Division 1 Champions 2017 - Dundee A
Mitch
General Member


Posts: 892
Joined: 02.02.10
Location: monifieth c/o arbroath
Age: 48

RE: challenge match night
by: mrcool, 07-02-2013 01:27 PM (#455)

G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing


Yeah no problem mate Smile looking forward to it myself Smile
mrcool



Posts: 806
Joined: 15.01.08

RE: challenge match night
by: legend killer, 07-02-2013 01:30 PM (#456)

mrcool wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing


Yeah no problem mate Smile looking forward to it myself Smile


You bringing your cue? I'f someone gets drunk enough and brave I'm sure u could make a few pound lol

Or r u just having a day on the sauce?
 
Edited by legend killer 07-02-2013 01:32 PM
legend killer
General Member


Posts: 556
Joined: 28.10.08
Location: Arbroath
Age: 36

RE: challenge match night
by: DAWG, 07-02-2013 01:45 PM (#457)

legend killer wrote:
mrcool wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing


Yeah no problem mate Smile looking forward to it myself Smile


You bringing your cue? I'f someone gets drunk enough and brave I'm sure u could make a few pound lol

Or r u just having a day on the sauce?


I might give him a chance to finally beat me Wink
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1949
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 41

RE: challenge match night
by: mrcool, 07-02-2013 01:52 PM (#458)

DAWG wrote:
legend killer wrote:
mrcool wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing


Yeah no problem mate Smile looking forward to it myself Smile


You bringing your cue? I'f someone gets drunk enough and brave I'm sure u could make a few pound lol

Or r u just having a day on the sauce?


I might give him a chance to finally beat me Wink


Probably wont bring my cue but if Colin does want to give me that chance then I'll be bringing my cue Smile first to 10 for a grand Colin?
mrcool



Posts: 806
Joined: 15.01.08

RE: challenge match night
by: legend killer, 07-02-2013 02:06 PM (#459)

mrcool wrote:
DAWG wrote:
legend killer wrote:
mrcool wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing


Yeah no problem mate Smile looking forward to it myself Smile


You bringing your cue? I'f someone gets drunk enough and brave I'm sure u could make a few pound lol

Or r u just having a day on the sauce?


I might give him a chance to finally beat me Wink


Probably wont bring my cue but if Colin does want to give me that chance then I'll be bringing my cue Smile first to 10 for a grand Colin?


I think a bar cue would suffice for you there Scott Smile
legend killer
General Member


Posts: 556
Joined: 28.10.08
Location: Arbroath
Age: 36

RE: challenge match night
by: mrcool, 07-02-2013 02:33 PM (#460)

legend killer wrote:
mrcool wrote:
DAWG wrote:
legend killer wrote:
mrcool wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
mrcool wrote:
Am sure it will be a great day/nite Derek.......looking forward to it Smile


Remember your trophy for the kids champ.Wink

Yeh Scott if your coming throo please bring trophy cos there's a strong junior section in Mill & they'd def love that....I know my wee lad's looking forward to the whole thing


Yeah no problem mate Smile looking forward to it myself Smile


You bringing your cue? I'f someone gets drunk enough and brave I'm sure u could make a few pound lol

Or r u just having a day on the sauce?


I might give him a chance to finally beat me Wink


Probably wont bring my cue but if Colin does want to give me that chance then I'll be bringing my cue Smile first to 10 for a grand Colin?


I think a bar cue would suffice for you there Scott Smile


More than likely but I don't want to rip the hole rite out of him Smile
mrcool



Posts: 806
Joined: 15.01.08

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< February 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28        
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

18/02/2018 20:30
Has the venue for the Masters Tour Event 2 been Confirmed

17/02/2018 14:56
Any update on what dates the premier division 15s will be?

14/02/2018 00:32
FC Bash you are a legend

06/02/2018 12:40
Thanks FC BASH

05/02/2018 21:19
Davy, I am hoping to get the remainder fo the draws/schedules up this weekend. Possibly sooner for the 1st Division

05/02/2018 10:21
When is the draw for the super 11s 3rd division guys

04/02/2018 21:33
Thanks Bash

04/02/2018 21:31
After the deadline for payment has passed and when the payments have been collated to ensure everyone has paid. I'd estimate tomorrow (Monday) evening.

04/02/2018 21:15
When will the draw for the 2nd division be made public

03/02/2018 13:30
PM to FCBash

Render time: 0.70 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 57,245,693 unique visits