· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Money Matches and Challenges
challenge match night
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

challenge match night
by: Davie-RFC1, 10-02-2013 09:55 PM (#601)

R Fleming wrote:
[quote]Davie-RFC1 wrote:
Im good mates with Antz and Marc and when I said poor standard it wasnt a dig as I know how good these guys are capable of playing and there were alot of mistakes which they wouldnt normally make, obviously there is a lot of pressure on the guys everyone knows that but that's what playing a money match is all about, entitled to my opinion anyway like I said to Marc on facebook good bottle to win the last 5 or 6 frames Smile[/quote ( jim fleming here ) yes your right ryan you are entitled to your opinion as every one is , but theres such a thing as diplomacy if thats the way you feel. i felt a similar way when i watched a match last july but i went to both players and congratulated them on a good world final. i rest my case

And you are also entitled to yours so that's fine Smile I congratulated Marc and said good bottle , at the end of the day what's more important playing well or winning the money/title? I couldnt c
are if i missed a ball every frame if I was a few grand up after it lol, like I said good mates with both guys wasn't a dig people thought the match was a great standard and I didn't because I know both players are capable of a lot more.

The DG is back !! Smile
Davie-RFC1

RE: challenge match night
by: Santa, 10-02-2013 09:56 PM (#602)

No hassle Derek ill call before I go back wed enjoy pintpint
Santa
General Member

by: Drooney, 10-02-2013 10:17 PM (#603)

Dissapointed at the no buffete yesterday ...
Slack defo wants return game in cue here
Players would have their table set before the match so no MESSING about
Basically only datebavailabl
Drooney
General Member

by: Slicer, 10-02-2013 10:36 PM (#604)

Slack coming out of retirement so soon? Shock
Slicer
General Member

by: wee deano, 10-02-2013 10:38 PM (#605)

Not saying I defo won't play lee again but a rematch has never been mentioned since I got told I was playing him cause I would never have agreed to play as it was short notice anyway! Wouldn't have played lee if it hadn't already been arranged and put on here saying I would play because I don't see the point in money games it just gave me a reason to have an interest in pool again! Will wait and see tho in the future
wee deano
General Member

by: legend killer, 10-02-2013 10:38 PM (#606)

Drooney wrote:

Ok. Ill play if that's what he wants. Prob not on that date though mate. Ill have a look at dates around that time.
legend killer
General Member

by: knowledge, 11-02-2013 12:09 AM (#607)

wee deano wrote:
Not saying I defo won't play lee again but a rematch has never been mentioned since I got told I was playing him cause I would never have agreed to play as it was short notice anyway! Wouldn't have played lee if it hadn't already been arranged and put on here saying I would play because I don't see the point in money games it just gave me a reason to have an interest in pool again! Will wait and see tho in the future

Was great to see you playing again.
knowledge
General Member

by: Mr Magic 147, 11-02-2013 12:31 AM (#608)

maxi wrote:
Triangle will be available for money matches and if date can be agreed I can check availability.

if only use tables 1,2 and 9 for matches it makes millions of room for everyone to stand around the tables and even more to view from 1st floor.

Hotel just along the road and nightclub just next door once the club closes later that night.

C'mon Maxi, you can promote your club better than that!! lol
Mr Magic 147

by: fleming147, 11-02-2013 12:49 AM (#609)

Steed Snr wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...

Lol. . Never made a promise in my life and never fullfilled it. Its the blue blood mt.Wink

Hoping this Marc v Antz match is gonna happen.....
100% on, Santa just wanted to make sure Marc and his backers wanted a chance to get there money back Wink

Win what money back? Wink

Eezy Peezy Flemin' Squeezy!! Wink
fleming147
General Member

by: derekd, 11-02-2013 11:20 AM (#610)

Drooney wrote:

Ryan Tenbruck will play you a return on same day as dunny plays slack if you give wee steed a return.On same bill. That will give you a double chance to win money. And am not interested in a buffet.Pfft
derekd
General Member

by: derekd, 11-02-2013 11:24 AM (#611)

fleming147 wrote:
Steed Snr wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
derekd wrote:
G4RRR wrote:
[quote]knowledge wrote:
That should be good enough for anyone Dek.

I'd be getting a contract drawn up if it was me lol...

Lol. . Never made a promise in my life and never fullfilled it. Its the blue blood mt.Wink

Hoping this Marc v Antz match is gonna happen.....
100% on, Santa just wanted to make sure Marc and his backers wanted a chance to get there money back Wink

Win what money back?

stir lol
derekd
General Member

by: Drooney, 11-02-2013 11:45 AM (#612)

What's the steed game anything to do with u? And tbh my match with Ryan hasn't got much to do with u either as wel be the ones that are playing and will be my venue
Drooney
General Member

by: R Fleming, 11-02-2013 12:03 PM (#613)

wee deano wrote:
(jim here deano , son) just like i said , dosen't give a sh-- most of he time. lol lol lol lol. com on the zed

R Fleming

by: in off, 11-02-2013 12:18 PM (#614)

Not sure what bringing the steed game into it is all about quite out of order in my opinion, Rooney is looking for a rematch so it should be a simple yes or no answer not bringing previous politics into it and making your own conditions to make the game happen, also Jim Fleming dont know who you are but to come on and say i done well to get 13 frames when you didnt see the game is a little disrespectful i think. Dean will probably tell you himself that wasnt the case as the game could have easily went the other way. I have also spoke to Dean in private about a rematch and if he is happy to play then great if not thats fine but i know he wouldnt be the type of guy to try m mess me around by saying if u do this il play if u do that il play as Dean is a genuine guy who i get along well with. This should be what happens with Rooney aswell a yes or a no plain n simple.
in off

by: Santa, 11-02-2013 12:42 PM (#615)

in off wrote:
Not sure what bringing the steed game into it is all about quite out of order in my opinion, Rooney is looking for a rematch so it should be a simple yes or no answer not bringing previous politics into it and making your own conditions to make the game happen, also Jim Fleming dont know who you are but to come on and say i done well to get 13 frames when you didnt see the game is a little disrespectful i think. Dean will probably tell you himself that wasnt the case as the game could have easily went the other way. I have also spoke to Dean in private about a rematch and if he is happy to play then great if not thats fine but i know he wouldnt be the type of guy to try m mess me around by saying if u do this il play if u do that il play as Dean is a genuine guy who i get along well with. This should be what happens with Rooney aswell a yes or a no plain n simple.

Since we are keeping it to simple yes and nos, will you ever sort this mess out Rooney , yes or no is fine

Edited by Santa 11-02-2013 12:42 PM
Santa
General Member

by: Drooney, 11-02-2013 12:46 PM (#616)

Spoke to steed Jnr on Saturday
Drooney
General Member

by: Santa, 11-02-2013 12:47 PM (#617)

A yes or no would be good
Santa
General Member

by: R Fleming, 11-02-2013 12:52 PM (#618)

in off wrote:
hi lee (jim here) sorry mate but i think you've missinterperated the meaning of what i said. it was meant as a complete compliment and not to disrespect you in any way.my post was actually meant to be a compliment to all the players. to put it into a it more context ,we all know how good deano is , and i was told prior to you coming to dundee how good you are , and correct i didn't see the game as i am not too well at the minute, but what you were supposed to wean out of my statement was how good you must be if you can stay with deano and take 13 frames as i can't think of many people who would come to deans home venue and perform so adequetaly ,and also might i add on a supreme table. anyway lee marc has told me your a sound guy as i believe i am , so if i have offended you in anyway it was completely unintentional , and i appologise and look forward to having a beer with you at the return venue.

R Fleming

by: in off, 11-02-2013 12:56 PM (#619)

Not a problem atall Jim just a misunderstanding, apologies Smile ye that would be good see you there mate
in off

by: derekd, 11-02-2013 12:58 PM (#620)

Drooney wrote:
What's the steed game anything to do with u? And tbh my match with Ryan hasn't got much to do with u either as wel be the ones that are playing and will be my venue

Al tell you what its got to do we me. I arranged it for you in first place. And after your last carry on with steed you can't surely expect anybody with any sense too come near your venue until you resolve the last match. And the only way you got a match in dundee was because your mate Slack dealt with it for you or the match would have not happened. I did all I could to get you the match and on top of that tried to get you a hotel and any request you had was answered. Now I gave you benefit of doubt when you let mark down previously and all you do is come on here and try and be a wee wide man. thumbdown
derekd
General Member

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< August 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

13/08/2018 16:38
Give the guy a chance Jamie pretty sure he has a job to go to today first and foremost !!

13/08/2018 16:18
scottish doubles draw????

13/07/2018 21:39
Derekd Derek Dunbar please contact me
Render time: 0.64 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 65,535,096 unique visits