· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General SPA Announcements New Website
Online Reps IM7 Qualifiers
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

Online Reps IM7 Qualifiers
by: billhunter, 07-11-2013 01:40 PM (#1)

I have been experimenting with a form for online reps to add the names of IM 7 qualifiers.
If nominated online league reps go to 'My Menu' and then 'Add New Content' they will be able to add the names of the IM7 2013 qualifiers from their area to an input form.

This is the information displayed only to reps on the site about using the form...
League representatives please use this form to insert the names of the qualifiers from your area for SPA IM Event 7 for 2013.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM ONLY ONCE TO ADD AND THEN SAVE THE NAMES OF YOUR QUALIFIERS.
When the form has been completed and saved you can view (and if necessary edit what you have input) by clicking on the name of your IM area on the list of 'IM7 Qualifiers' linked under "League Stats" on the main menu.
Additional instructions... Please add the full name of each qualifier and start a new line for each qualifier name. Thank you.

The input form could be developed further for 2014, but if league reps could insert the names of IM7 qualifiers that would be great and we can look at ways of improving the form in the future.

One advantage of using this form is that all of the input from reps will be displayed in a single list showing the area, qualifying player's names and the date updated by each rep...
scottishpool.org/...qualifiers
Many thanks.

Edited by billhunter 07-11-2013 02:24 PM
billhunter
General Member

RE: Online Reps IM7 Qualifiers
by: maxi, 07-11-2013 01:58 PM (#2)

Well done Bill clap

www.scottishpool.com/images/wc2.jpg
www.lastbidz.com
http://twitter.co...
SPA Scottish Doubles Champions 2013
World Champion 2012 (Scotland Seniors Team)
Strathclyde League Singles Champion 2012
Red Triangle Singles League Champion 2012
Superleague 11 & 15 Team Champions 2012 (Team G)
Superleague 11s Challenge Champions (captain)
World Speed Pool Seniors Champion 2010
Paisley Singles Champion 2010
European Masters Senior Team Champions 2010, 2011
Superleague 15's Champions Team G 2009
Belhaven Grand Final Champion 2007
maxi
Fingers crossed!

by: billhunter, 08-11-2013 09:07 AM (#3)

billhunter wrote:
I have been experimenting with a form for online reps to add the names of IM 7 qualifiers.
If nominated online league reps go to 'My Menu' and then 'Add New Content' they will be able to add the names of the IM7 2013 qualifiers from their area to an input form.

This is the information displayed only to reps on the site about using the form...
League representatives please use this form to insert the names of the qualifiers from your area for SPA IM Event 7 for 2013.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM ONLY ONCE TO ADD AND THEN SAVE THE NAMES OF YOUR QUALIFIERS.
When the form has been completed and saved you can view (and if necessary edit what you have input) by clicking on the name of your IM area on the list of 'IM7 Qualifiers' linked under "League Stats" on the main menu.
Additional instructions... Please add the full name of each qualifier and start a new line for each qualifier name. Thank you.

The input form could be developed further for 2014, but if league reps could insert the names of IM7 qualifiers that would be great and we can look at ways of improving the form in the future.

One advantage of using this form is that all of the input from reps will be displayed in a single list showing the area, qualifying player's names and the date updated by each rep...
Many thanks.

Qualifiers from five areas have been added by reps to development the site... scottishpool.org/...qualifiers

Edited by billhunter 08-11-2013 03:02 PM
billhunter
General Member

by: billhunter, 10-11-2013 11:18 AM (#4)

billhunter wrote:
billhunter wrote:

Many thanks.

Qualifiers from 12 areas have been added by reps to development the site... scottishpool.org/...qualifiers

Any other league reps able to add the names of IM7 qualifiers much appreciated Smile

Edited by billhunter 11-11-2013 08:26 PM
billhunter
General Member

by: shug, 10-11-2013 10:30 PM (#5)

I cannot add as our IM rep is down as willie mccartney , and should be myself how can this be sorted ? Thanks Hugh

Hugh Thomson
shug
General Member

by: billhunter, 10-11-2013 10:55 PM (#6)

shug wrote:
I cannot add as our IM rep is down as willie mccartney , and should be myself how can this be sorted ? Thanks Hugh

Hi Hugh. At the moment there is only one representative nominated by each league who has access to update their league's web page, vote, etc on scottishpool.org
The current online rep for Ayr is Colin Johnson. He has the password and input all of the information currently on the page for Ayr... and he can change the current content (such as league officials names).
And incidentally he has access to add the results of the IM Ballot for Ayr.
(I see Colin is also rep for Doon Valley)

In the future I could probably set up separate usernames for online rep and IM rep for each league... but at present for the sake of simplicity there's only one person per league who has access.

There's no reason of course why the username and password shouldn't be shared by league officials in the meantime. That would allow you to input anything IM related (either that or pass information you want to add to Colin)?
The username for Ayr is ayr-league and Colin has password details not only for updating pages but controlling the Ayr twitter account, accessing the official email address ayr@scottishpool.org, adding events, adding venues, voting, etc.

Edited by billhunter 10-11-2013 11:17 PM
billhunter
General Member

by: billhunter, 13-11-2013 09:36 PM (#7)

billhunter wrote:
billhunter wrote:
billhunter wrote:

Many thanks.

Qualifiers from 12 areas have been added by reps to development the site... scottishpool.org/...qualifiers

Any other league reps able to add the names of IM7 qualifiers much appreciated Smile

Web reps for the following IM areas have added the names of their IM7 qualifiers...
Arbroath
Berwick upon Tweed
Clackmannanshire
Coatbridge
Dumfries
Dunfermline
East Ayrshire
East Kilbride
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Isle of Bute
Kilmarnock
Whitburn

Thank you.

Edited by billhunter 13-11-2013 11:21 PM
billhunter
General Member

by: DrunkenGaz, 14-11-2013 10:10 AM (#8)

Not letting me add these on for some reason don't know why.

Haw Haw Haw Blondie
DrunkenGaz
General Member

by: billhunter, 14-11-2013 01:05 PM (#9)

DrunkenGaz wrote:
Not letting me add these on for some reason don't know why.

PM'd you Smile
billhunter
General Member

by: Teemas, 17-11-2013 03:56 PM (#10)

Can u change the uddingston rep to Robert Douglas. Thanks.

Uddingston Pool League
Chairman
Teemas
General Member

by: billhunter, 17-11-2013 04:08 PM (#11)

Teemas wrote:

I've just done that now.
billhunter
General Member

by: Teemas, 17-11-2013 04:09 PM (#12)

billhunter wrote:
Teemas wrote:

I've just done that now.

Thanks Bill.

Uddingston Pool League
Chairman
Teemas
General Member

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< August 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

13/08/2018
Give the guy a chance Jamie pretty sure he has a job to go to today first and foremost !!

13/08/2018
scottish doubles draw????

13/07/2018
Derekd Derek Dunbar please contact me
Render time: 0.28 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 65,642,601 unique visits