19/08/2018 20:04
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 21

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,191
· Newest Member: Chrissy3uk
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Grandmasters 2nd event
· Missing entries for ...
· 2018 Scottish Double...
· 2018 Scottish Mixed ...
· 2019 Dates
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's £10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Ľ General Ľ Super 11s
Super 11s Divisions
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  Super 11s Divisions
by: Bezberrie, 11-12-2017 05:07 PM (#1)

Hi

Any idea when the divisions will be posted? That obviously depends on which weekend the teams plays. Could do with getting that information to players allowing them plenty time to organise time off work, family commitments etc. Itís not that far away now as we all know.

It may have been posted already but I canít find it.

Cheers
Bezberrie
General Member


Posts: 46
Joined: 21.02.16
Location: Inverness
Age: 40

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: Danny the geetar man, 11-12-2017 09:41 PM (#2)

Bezberrie wrote:
Hi

Any idea when the divisions will be posted? That obviously depends on which weekend the teams plays. Could do with getting that information to players allowing them plenty time to organise time off work, family commitments etc. Itís not that far away now as we all know.

It may have been posted already but I canít find it.

Cheers


It's not been posted yet Bez. Don't imagine it'll be too long though
 
Superleague A Team Captain

Bannockburn Pool League Rep

Feel The Burn!!!

#nobannockburnnoparty
Danny the geetar man
General Member


Posts: 156
Joined: 15.12.14
Location: Stirling
Age: 31

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: JASONVOORHEES, 12-12-2017 05:46 AM (#3)

Division 2 - Feb 9,10,11

Division 1 - Feb 23,24,25

Division 3 - March 16,17,18

Premier Division - March 23,24,25
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016 (Undefeated)
European Seniors B Champions 2017
European Seniors B Champions 2018 (Undefeated)
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1618
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: wully edmiston, 12-12-2017 08:09 AM (#4)

Playoff 21st jan
wully edmiston
General Member


Posts: 33
Joined: 26.10.14
Location: Kilmarnock
Age: 29

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: Danny the geetar man, 12-12-2017 09:18 AM (#5)

Danny the geetar man wrote:
Bezberrie wrote:
Hi

Any idea when the divisions will be posted? That obviously depends on which weekend the teams plays. Could do with getting that information to players allowing them plenty time to organise time off work, family commitments etc. Itís not that far away now as we all know.

It may have been posted already but I canít find it.

Cheers


It's not been posted yet Bez. Don't imagine it'll be too long though


My apologies Bez, I thought you were referring to which divisions each team will be in
 
Superleague A Team Captain

Bannockburn Pool League Rep

Feel The Burn!!!

#nobannockburnnoparty
Danny the geetar man
General Member


Posts: 156
Joined: 15.12.14
Location: Stirling
Age: 31

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: FlyingScotsman, 12-12-2017 11:18 AM (#6)

Michael is working on it, just a few things to confirm and he will post on here.
FlyingScotsman



Posts: 10091
Joined: 10.01.08
Location: Dunfermline

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: Bezberrie, 12-12-2017 05:53 PM (#7)

No need for apologies Danny Boy. You were quite correct, I did mean what teams were in each division.
Cheers for all the posts by all though. Iím sure the info will be made available as soon as possible. At the end of the day Iím well aware that these guys that run all this and do a great job also have day jobs and other things going on in their lives besides pool.
Bezberrie
General Member


Posts: 46
Joined: 21.02.16
Location: Inverness
Age: 40

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: PaulRamsay67, 29-12-2017 10:00 PM (#8)

Surely the venues for qualifying day have been picked now or Iíve not seen the post
PaulRamsay67
General Member


Posts: 37
Joined: 06.07.17
Location: Clydebank

RE: Super 11s Divisions
by: FCBash, 30-12-2017 09:22 AM (#9)

PaulRamsay67 wrote:
Surely the venues for qualifying day have been picked now or Iíve not seen the post


Paul,

Unfortunately, the venues have not been confirmed as yet, well not to my knowledge anyway. As soon as I receive nay update I'll post on the 2018 S11's Divisions forum.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1667
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< August 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

13/08/2018
Give the guy a chance Jamie pretty sure he has a job to go to today first and foremost !!

13/08/2018
scottish doubles draw????

13/07/2018
Derekd Derek Dunbar please contact me
Render time: 0.23 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 65,618,445 unique visits