January 22 2018 13:58:27
Navigation
· Home
· 2017 S15 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Events
· 2017 Roll of Honour
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
· League Venues
Multimedia and Downloads
· scottishpool on youtube
· Banner Exchange
· Mobile SPA
· Blackball TV
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· RSS Feeds
Users Online
· Guests Online: 25

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,184
· Newest Member: Mitchell8989
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· S11 Players Live Stream
· Scottish Masters Ist...
· Seniors B trials
· Scotland under 23 A ...
· 2018 S11s Playoff Draws
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's £10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Ľ General Ľ Individual Membership
2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: FCBash, 02-01-2018 11:28 PM (#1)

Please use the links below to access the 2018 SPA Mick McGoldrick Individual Membership Area Draws.

IM1
http://www.scotti...20Draw.htm

IM2
Will be available in due course.

IM3
Will be available in due course.

IM4
Will be available in due course.

IM5
Will be available in due course.

IM6
Will be available upon completion of IM's 1 to 5 (inclusive)

If any Reps have any queries please contact me directly via PM or on email at SPA-IM@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
 
Edited by FCBash 02-01-2018 11:54 PM
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1492
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: FCBash, 02-01-2018 11:55 PM (#2)

I have emailed the IM Reps for each area tonight with the excel version of the draw to help collate their results. If you are the area rep and have not received this email please let me know.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1492
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: Andy Moffat, 03-01-2018 05:57 AM (#3)

Hi Michael,

Can you have a look at the Dumfries/Causeway draw please on the bottom section there is Stewart Drennan twice and no Nathan watt in the draw Iím assuming this is just a typo can you check please.

Andy
 
Moan The Queens
User Avatar
Andy Moffat



Posts: 232
Joined: 16.01.08
Location: Dumfries

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: Silky198, 03-01-2018 08:06 AM (#4)

Michael,Iíve not received the email regarding this,can you please forward on to silkyken1980@sky.com,thanks.
Silky198



Posts: 117
Joined: 12.05.08
Location: Kirkcaldy

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: billabong, 03-01-2018 10:16 AM (#5)

Michael, I'm down as a "new" member for Cumbernauld, but have been in the I.M' s for 5+years.

Maybe because my rep has entered my name as William, instead of Bill Taylor ?
billabong
General Member


Posts: 319
Joined: 15.01.08
Age: 56

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: FCBash, 03-01-2018 01:38 PM (#6)

Andy Moffat wrote:
Hi Michael,

Can you have a look at the Dumfries/Causeway draw please on the bottom section there is Stewart Drennan twice and no Nathan watt in the draw Iím assuming this is just a typo can you check please.

Andy


Andy, I've updated the sheet at my end and emailed Steven regarding this. Nathan is on the list of entries (as you can see) and the duplication of Stewart's name is an error. Stewart plays Nathan in the first round of matches. The online version hasn't been updated as yet.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1492
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: FCBash, 03-01-2018 01:38 PM (#7)

Silky198 wrote:
Michael,Iíve not received the email regarding this,can you please forward on to silkyken1980@sky.com,thanks.


Scott, I have dropped you an email.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1492
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: FCBash, 03-01-2018 01:40 PM (#8)

billabong wrote:
Michael, I'm down as a "new" member for Cumbernauld, but have been in the I.M' s for 5+years.

Maybe because my rep has entered my name as William, instead of Bill Taylor ?


Bill, indeed that is the case, I should have picked this up, so apologies for that. I've updated the sheet for future draws and your ranking is now updated (albeit not on the online version as yet). I've also contacted Allan to make him aware of this. The draw is not affected.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1492
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: Andy Moffat, 03-01-2018 03:11 PM (#9)

FCBash wrote:
Andy Moffat wrote:
Hi Michael,

Can you have a look at the Dumfries/Causeway draw please on the bottom section there is Stewart Drennan twice and no Nathan watt in the draw Iím assuming this is just a typo can you check please.

Andy


Andy, I've updated the sheet at my end and emailed Steven regarding this. Nathan is on the list of entries (as you can see) and the duplication of Stewart's name is an error. Stewart plays Nathan in the first round of matches. The online version hasn't been updated as yet.



Regards,
Michael


Cheers
 
Moan The Queens
 
Edited by Andy Moffat 03-01-2018 03:12 PM
User Avatar
Andy Moffat



Posts: 232
Joined: 16.01.08
Location: Dumfries

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM Area Draws
by: geegee1984, 03-01-2018 04:19 PM (#10)

Test
geegee1984
General Member


Posts: 134
Joined: 07.08.14
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 33

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< January 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

17/01/2018 22:58
reply sent flyfisherman

17/01/2018 17:40
pm sent to FCBash

11/01/2018 19:05
PM SENT TO VINNY

05/01/2018 23:58
PM for Secretary

04/01/2018 19:08
Why is there nowt up for masters event 1 on 4 th Feb . Seniors are up and they are 18th feb

19/12/2017 09:21
27/28/29 April ma man... 5 man event

12/12/2017 12:42
Can someone tell me the dates of the 5 man team ar petticur for 2018 please if irs done

23/11/2017 22:14
Ross have you got the Team photo of Clydebank A from super 15s??
Render time: 0.23 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 55,246,710 unique visits