May 28 2018 08:46:45
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Events
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
· League Venues
Multimedia and Downloads
· scottishpool on youtube
· Banner Exchange
· Mobile SPA
· Blackball TV
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· RSS Feeds
Users Online
· Guests Online: 12

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,191
· Newest Member: Chrissy3uk
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Scottish seniors Ran...
· 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
· SPA Masters ranking ...
· SPA AGM
· 2018 S15ís Entry Info
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's £10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Ľ General Ľ General
Menís B team 2018 and trialists
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: JASONVOORHEES, 18-01-2018 08:05 PM (#21)

alligator wrote:
maybes all the manager had to do was not announce the team and trialists until Sunday night


clap

Correct Renz... The Teams are supposed to be put online in order....

so the Team should have been posted after Billy's Team has been confirmed...

just looks like a NO SWEARING!! everyone am gonna post the team...

with NO regards to the Exec - The Manager - The Rules - The Players... Everyone....

Looks like a Total Lack of Respect...

If that was a player that was down for My Trial...

I would be phoning and wishing him all the best in his team and then removing him from my Trial ...

plain & simple ...
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016 (Undefeated)
European Seniors B Champions 2017
European Seniors B Champions 2018 (Undefeated)
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1612
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 18-01-2018 08:58 PM (#22)

JASONVOORHEES wrote:
alligator wrote:
maybes all the manager had to do was not announce the team and trialists until Sunday night


clap

Correct Renz... The Teams are supposed to be put online in order....

so the Team should have been posted after Billy's Team has been confirmed...

just looks like a NO SWEARING!! everyone am gonna post the team...

with NO regards to the Exec - The Manager - The Rules - The Players... Everyone....

Looks like a Total Lack of Respect...

If that was a player that was down for My Trial...

I would be phoning and wishing him all the best in his team and then removing him from my Trial ...

plain & simple ...



Again thatís ur choice John though billy has more class 😂😂😂😂😂

Last year I asked billy if pete made his team to which I was given the oh yeah pete is in my team for me to wait around to find out when billy posted his team that in actual fact pete never made Billyís team

Now I also apologized to billy yesterday for post team but let me ask you this John

Does it affect your team ???
Do you loose sleep at night knowing pete has a trial with senior A and also in my team ???
Do you pee sitting down and wear tampons ???
Seriously mate you should be wishing guys all best and concentrate on ur own team mate

As I pee standing up a wish your team all success as always at up and coming championships and am really so so glad I fought for you to get back involved all those many years ago with team Scotland because I know u were an asset to a team on table

People have short memories itís probably just as well I have not !!!!
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 18-01-2018 09:07 PM (#23)

The Jackal wrote:
JASONVOORHEES wrote:
alligator wrote:
maybes all the manager had to do was not announce the team and trialists until Sunday night


clap

Correct Renz... The Teams are supposed to be put online in order....

so the Team should have been posted after Billy's Team has been confirmed...

just looks like a NO SWEARING!! everyone am gonna post the team...

with NO regards to the Exec - The Manager - The Rules - The Players... Everyone....

Looks like a Total Lack of Respect...

If that was a player that was down for My Trial...

I would be phoning and wishing him all the best in his team and then removing him from my Trial ...

plain & simple ...



Again thatís ur choice John though billy has more class 😂😂😂😂😂

Last year I asked billy if pete made his team to which I was given the oh yeah pete is in my team for me to wait around to find out when billy posted his team that in actual fact pete never made Billyís team

Now I also apologized to billy yesterday for post team but let me ask you this John

Does it affect your team ???
Do you loose sleep at night knowing pete has a trial with senior A and also in my team ???
Do you pee sitting down and wear tampons ???
Seriously mate you should be wishing guys all best and concentrate on ur own team mate

As I pee standing up a wish your team all success as always at up and coming championships and am really so so glad I fought for you to get back involved all those many years ago with team Scotland because I know u were an asset to a team on table

People have short memories itís probably just as well I have not !!!!


Further more weíre into third week in jan and with accommodation going so fast is it not in interests of team Scotland to get all these trials done and dusted ?so we can give team Scotland best possible deals on travel accommodation and so on unlike others am not selfish and try to get ma team up as soon as possible because I unlike some actually care about the job I do and give everything to team Scotland because letís be honest here we all want same thing to go to Bridlington and win that silverwear I wish people would concentrate on that Instead of slate others for simple simple mistakes but they have short memoryís when they do good

I though I was doing right thing so people can get on with picking their teams John
 
Edited by The Jackal 18-01-2018 09:26 PM
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: DAWG, 18-01-2018 09:33 PM (#24)

The Jackal wrote:
DAWG wrote:
Just a question but how can the 190th ranked player be in the Scotland B team?


How can someone who was picked to represent his country actually stand in a bookmakers and text the manager as we ar about to go on and play wales and say to him am there if u need me and not turn up

Am over qualified to answer ur question mate


Doesnít really answer the question lol

The fact is that playing team pool for Scotland was a bit boring for me. I hoped it would be great but it just didnít do much for me. There is probably around 200 people who have played international pool so itís hardly a great achievement imo.
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: JASONVOORHEES, 18-01-2018 09:44 PM (#25)

The Jackal wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
JASONVOORHEES wrote:
alligator wrote:
maybes all the manager had to do was not announce the team and trialists until Sunday night


clap

Correct Renz... The Teams are supposed to be put online in order....

so the Team should have been posted after Billy's Team has been confirmed...

just looks like a NO SWEARING!! everyone am gonna post the team...

with NO regards to the Exec - The Manager - The Rules - The Players... Everyone....

Looks like a Total Lack of Respect...

If that was a player that was down for My Trial...

I would be phoning and wishing him all the best in his team and then removing him from my Trial ...

plain & simple ...



Again thatís ur choice John though billy has more class 😂😂😂😂😂

Lot of people out there with MORE Class than me.... I'm a simple guy that follows the Rules ..Plain & Simple

Last year I asked billy if pete made his team to which I was given the oh yeah pete is in my team for me to wait around to find out when billy posted his team that in actual fact pete never made Billyís team

Thats aimed at Billy not me

Now I also apologized to billy yesterday for post team but let me ask you this John

Does it affect your team ???

When i asked you if you had ANY seniors Players in your thoughts what did you reply?

Do you loose sleep at night knowing pete has a trial with senior A and also in my team ???

No not at all - I do lose sleep when others don't follow the Exec Rules though...

Do you pee sitting down and wear tampons ???

Have you seen GOT?

Seriously mate you should be wishing guys all best and concentrate on ur own team mate

Think if you find and read my p.s. Comment!!

As I pee standing up a wish your team all success as always at up and coming championships and am really so so glad I fought for you to get back involved all those many years ago with team Scotland because I know u were an asset to a team on table

I am glad you pee standing up... there are many Adults out there who CAN'T do that for medical reasons...

People have short memories itís probably just as well I have not !!!!


My Memory isn't the best at most times... I do follow the Rules set in front of me though..

Further more weíre into third week in jan and with accommodation going so fast is it not in interests of team Scotland to get all these trials done and dusted ?so we can give team Scotland best possible deals on travel accommodation and so on unlike others am not selfish and try to get ma team up as soon as possible because I unlike some actually care about the job I do and give everything to team Scotland because letís be honest here we all want same thing to go to Bridlington and win that silverwear I wish people would concentrate on that Instead of slate others for simple simple mistakes but they have short memoryís when they do good

Simple mistakes.... what simple mistakes... who Doesn't care about their Scotland managers role?

I though I was doing right thing so people can get on with picking their teams John


Other Managers still can't do anything till Others are Completed....
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016 (Undefeated)
European Seniors B Champions 2017
European Seniors B Champions 2018 (Undefeated)
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1612
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: JASONVOORHEES, 18-01-2018 09:46 PM (#26)

The Jackal wrote:
Johnny Slavin
Pete Smith
Ryan Fleming
Mark Fleming
David Rooney
Lee killen
Stephen Campbell


Would like to thank my joint manager pete smith for helping choose our team and trialists hope everyone gets behind the team first and foremost and trialists

Who in the S.P.A. appointed you BOTH as Joint Managers?



Trial 27th jan 10 am players falkirk (again thanks santa at shortish notice)


Graham rae
Clark Smith
Barry Lynn
Ross hendrie
Jamie Simpson
Scott Coventry
Bryan Taylor
Jamie Mccutcheon
Gary Gracey
Scott Kennedy
Dan Wylie
Ryan fisher
Hugh tompson
Paul Cruikshank
George Paton jnr
Chris Sweeney

Dress code applys for trial guys because other things on that day in players anyone not in dress code will not be allowed to play

Good luck to all and congratulations on making trial

#teamscotland
#teamlikenoother
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016 (Undefeated)
European Seniors B Champions 2017
European Seniors B Champions 2018 (Undefeated)
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1612
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 18-01-2018 09:51 PM (#27)

DAWG wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
DAWG wrote:
Just a question but how can the 190th ranked player be in the Scotland B team?


How can someone who was picked to represent his country actually stand in a bookmakers and text the manager as we ar about to go on and play wales and say to him am there if u need me and not turn up

Am over qualified to answer ur question mate


Doesnít really answer the question lol

The fact is that playing team pool for Scotland was a bit boring for me. I hoped it would be great but it just didnít do much for me. There is probably around 200 people who have played international pool so itís hardly a great achievement imo.


A thought with the fact I posted at bottom of Thread mate saying am over qualified would be sufficient

Would winning that week for you in singles been good enough for you !!í

Again I remember it very very well full week turning up blitz to the team games drinking strait vodka from volvic bottle .....to then on singles days being sober as a judge drinking water from said bottle and trying your heart out ...

Now for me team Scotland is about playing for said TEAM SCOTLAND

not in fact going down there to try win a singles event colin !

Probably why you have never ever been considered for another Scotland team again and thatís a shame cause ur a very very good player ....as far as team player goes I would have you no where near a team ...

Thanks again Scotland menís b manager Johnny Slavin

I would answer you question if it was constructive and supportive to MY team but itís not ur trying to belittle people because of their ranking colin
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 18-01-2018 09:58 PM (#28)

JASONVOORHEES wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
Johnny Slavin
Pete Smith
Ryan Fleming
Mark Fleming
David Rooney
Lee killen
Stephen Campbell


Would like to thank my joint manager pete smith for helping choose our team and trialists hope everyone gets behind the team first and foremost and trialists

Who in the S.P.A. appointed you BOTH as Joint Managers?



Trial 27th jan 10 am players falkirk (again thanks santa at shortish notice)


Graham rae
Clark Smith
Barry Lynn
Ross hendrie
Jamie Simpson
Scott Coventry
Bryan Taylor
Jamie Mccutcheon
Gary Gracey
Scott Kennedy
Dan Wylie
Ryan fisher
Hugh tompson
Paul Cruikshank
George Paton jnr
Chris Sweeney

Dress code applys for trial guys because other things on that day in players anyone not in dress code will not be allowed to play

Good luck to all and congratulations on making trial

#teamscotland
#teamlikenoother




I have never ever seen diff between captain and joint manager John for simple reason I see pete as an equal in my picking of team and trial and team sheets and does just same job as me within the team just same as I treat all my players with exact same respect I want to get treated with myself again itís all about how you view a Team I suppose

Hope this cleared that up !!
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: JASONVOORHEES, 18-01-2018 10:08 PM (#29)

The Jackal wrote:
JASONVOORHEES wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
Johnny Slavin
Pete Smith
Ryan Fleming
Mark Fleming
David Rooney
Lee killen
Stephen Campbell


Would like to thank my joint manager pete smith for helping choose our team and trialists hope everyone gets behind the team first and foremost and trialists

Who in the S.P.A. appointed you BOTH as Joint Managers?



Trial 27th jan 10 am players falkirk (again thanks santa at shortish notice)


Graham rae
Clark Smith
Barry Lynn
Ross hendrie
Jamie Simpson
Scott Coventry
Bryan Taylor
Jamie Mccutcheon
Gary Gracey
Scott Kennedy
Dan Wylie
Ryan fisher
Hugh tompson
Paul Cruikshank
George Paton jnr
Chris Sweeney

Dress code applys for trial guys because other things on that day in players anyone not in dress code will not be allowed to play

Good luck to all and congratulations on making trial

#teamscotland
#teamlikenoother




I have never ever seen diff between captain and joint manager John for simple reason I see pete as an equal in my picking of team and trial and team sheets and does just same job as me within the team just same as I treat all my players with exact same respect I want to get treated with myself again itís all about how you view a Team I suppose

Hope this cleared that up !!


Brendan Rogers & Scott Brown - Joint Celtic Managers then aye....

there ALWAYS a Difference between the 2....

Wether you have 4 Captains in yer Team because the Team is that good and you Treat everyone the same ...

The Onus is still on YOU the Manager of the Mens B...

You are Judged on your Results plain & simple...

which unto now Doesn't make good reading does it....

so your right though... just concentrate on your Team and not worry about what others are saying and doing...

Said it 4 years ago and still saying it to this day...

There are FAR too many Choices for Players...

It should be pick a Section and that's it....

to many players who know they are NOT good enough for certain sections...

so they just put their names in for everything they can and are Eligible for...

That's the Main reason for Team Selections and Trials taking so long.
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016 (Undefeated)
European Seniors B Champions 2017
European Seniors B Champions 2018 (Undefeated)
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1612
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: DAWG, 18-01-2018 10:45 PM (#30)

Johnny, it seriously wasnít a dig at you mate. Purely a constructive question which you have basically answered perfectly. Picking a team purely on rankings doesnít mean you have the best team. You hit it on the head, Iím not a team player. Although when I play with friends or for Arbroath and thereís a real passion for me then i fo give it my all.
You as manager to some would generally raise eyebrows but players under perform when they donít fit or feel part of the team so selection of the right mix of personnel is vital. A confident happy team stands a far better chance of winning than a team of egotistic idiots (me lol) just look at the latest B2 results etc.

I have no doubt you will get the best out of your team and I wish you and the lads all the very best, but there will always be folk with opinions, either posters like Tiger etc or silent ones who will just speak behind peopleís backs.

I for one, am a fan of yours - and you know it Wink

User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 18-01-2018 10:57 PM (#31)

JASONVOORHEES wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
JASONVOORHEES wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
Johnny Slavin
Pete Smith
Ryan Fleming
Mark Fleming
David Rooney
Lee killen
Stephen Campbell


Would like to thank my joint manager pete smith for helping choose our team and trialists hope everyone gets behind the team first and foremost and trialists

Who in the S.P.A. appointed you BOTH as Joint Managers?



Trial 27th jan 10 am players falkirk (again thanks santa at shortish notice)


Graham rae
Clark Smith
Barry Lynn
Ross hendrie
Jamie Simpson
Scott Coventry
Bryan Taylor
Jamie Mccutcheon
Gary Gracey
Scott Kennedy
Dan Wylie
Ryan fisher
Hugh tompson
Paul Cruikshank
George Paton jnr
Chris Sweeney

Dress code applys for trial guys because other things on that day in players anyone not in dress code will not be allowed to play

Good luck to all and congratulations on making trial

#teamscotland
#teamlikenoother




I have never ever seen diff between captain and joint manager John for simple reason I see pete as an equal in my picking of team and trial and team sheets and does just same job as me within the team just same as I treat all my players with exact same respect I want to get treated with myself again itís all about how you view a Team I suppose

Hope this cleared that up !!


Brendan Rogers & Scott Brown - Joint Celtic Managers then aye....

there ALWAYS a Difference between the 2....

Wether you have 4 Captains in yer Team because the Team is that good and you Treat everyone the same ...

The Onus is still on YOU the Manager of the Mens B...

You are Judged on your Results plain & simple...

which unto now Doesn't make good reading does it....

so your right though... just concentrate on your Team and not worry about what others are saying and doing...

Said it 4 years ago and still saying it to this day...

There are FAR too many Choices for Players...

It should be pick a Section and that's it....

to many players who know they are NOT good enough for certain sections...

so they just put their names in for everything they can and are Eligible for...

That's the Main reason for Team Selections and Trials taking so long.


So when picking your team you will not ask for your captains input you make all your own decisions and base everything within your own opinion of said players ???

Just checking because when I pick teams I ask several inc yourself John Brownlie renzie in past Antz a lot of people who were more experienced than me and regaurded as some best players within Scotland

Did I listen hell yeah cause I respect other peopleís opinions

How did Brendan Rodgers get his experience ????
Does Scott brown say to him ... you know what ur manager you pick team urself am not interested al wear the arm band but do nothing ???
Of course not John but great analogy referring to football

Have I once came in to a Scottish pool forum and slated your managing ability ??? Or slated you for anything you have done within Scottish pool right or wrong before now I have never commented !!!

Itís called respect

Because at end day itís your team and your decisions !!!!!

Again good luck down in Bridlington a really hope your team wins or any other Scotland senior team again still be team Scotland picking up trophyís and again in my eyes all matters

Not silly nit picking on an open pool fourum and bickering about insignificant stuff

Here is an equation spot whatís wrong lol

1x7 =29
2x4 =8
4x4 =16
2+9 =11
10-5 = 5

Did you spot mistake ?? Of course you did

Often people are to quick to point out peopleís mistakes but never quick to point out there strengths and good points
 
Edited by The Jackal 18-01-2018 11:31 PM
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 18-01-2018 11:53 PM (#32)

Silky198 wrote:
Am I right in thinking that this trial and whoever qualifies from it is in the squad for the forthcoming season?, or is there another trial later on in the year?, and I assume by dress code is trousers, shoes and a polo shirt or similar?, thanks.
just depends how you perform at first event Scott

Polo trousers and shoes yes no jeans trainers or baseball caps lol
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: Silky198, 19-01-2018 08:01 AM (#33)

The Jackal wrote:
Silky198 wrote:
Am I right in thinking that this trial and whoever qualifies from it is in the squad for the forthcoming season?, or is there another trial later on in the year?, and I assume by dress code is trousers, shoes and a polo shirt or similar?, thanks.
just depends how you perform at first event Scott

Polo trousers and shoes yes no jeans trainers or baseball caps lol


Ok cheers will see you at the trial
Silky198



Posts: 123
Joined: 12.05.08
Location: Kirkcaldy

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: dishoftheday, 19-01-2018 08:13 PM (#34)

The Jackal wrote:
Silky198 wrote:
Am I right in thinking that this trial and whoever qualifies from it is in the squad for the forthcoming season?, or is there another trial later on in the year?, and I assume by dress code is trousers, shoes and a polo shirt or similar?, thanks.
just depends how you perform at first event Scott

Polo trousers and shoes yes no jeans trainers or baseball caps lol


The winner of the trial is guaranteed 2 events.
User Avatar
dishoftheday



Posts: 282
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: JASONVOORHEES, 20-01-2018 03:12 AM (#35)

The Jackal wrote:
JASONVOORHEES wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
JASONVOORHEES wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
Johnny Slavin
Pete Smith
Ryan Fleming
Mark Fleming
David Rooney
Lee killen
Stephen Campbell


Would like to thank my joint manager pete smith for helping choose our team and trialists hope everyone gets behind the team first and foremost and trialists

Who in the S.P.A. appointed you BOTH as Joint Managers?



Trial 27th jan 10 am players falkirk (again thanks santa at shortish notice)


Graham rae
Clark Smith
Barry Lynn
Ross hendrie
Jamie Simpson
Scott Coventry
Bryan Taylor
Jamie Mccutcheon
Gary Gracey
Scott Kennedy
Dan Wylie
Ryan fisher
Hugh tompson
Paul Cruikshank
George Paton jnr
Chris Sweeney

Dress code applys for trial guys because other things on that day in players anyone not in dress code will not be allowed to play

Good luck to all and congratulations on making trial

#teamscotland
#teamlikenoother




I have never ever seen diff between captain and joint manager John for simple reason I see pete as an equal in my picking of team and trial and team sheets and does just same job as me within the team just same as I treat all my players with exact same respect I want to get treated with myself again itís all about how you view a Team I suppose

Hope this cleared that up !!


Brendan Rogers & Scott Brown - Joint Celtic Managers then aye....

there ALWAYS a Difference between the 2....

Wether you have 4 Captains in yer Team because the Team is that good and you Treat everyone the same ...

The Onus is still on YOU the Manager of the Mens B...

You are Judged on your Results plain & simple...

which unto now Doesn't make good reading does it....

so your right though... just concentrate on your Team and not worry about what others are saying and doing...

Said it 4 years ago and still saying it to this day...

There are FAR too many Choices for Players...

It should be pick a Section and that's it....

to many players who know they are NOT good enough for certain sections...

so they just put their names in for everything they can and are Eligible for...

That's the Main reason for Team Selections and Trials taking so long.


So when picking your team you will not ask for your captains input you make all your own decisions and base everything within your own opinion of said players ???

[b]When selecting players I do my best and do as much homework on the players as I can before selecting... most times that means
contacting players that play in the same area as that person...maybe The county Captain for instance... I get feedback from as many people as I can regarding players that I don't know much about... Ability... Attitude...Team Player... Drinker.


I check their Ranking Positions... I.M. Seniors.. Masters... Other Events... Super 11 stats..Super 15 stats..and of course
any previous stats if played for Scotland the year before.

[/b]

Just checking because when I pick teams I ask several inc yourself John Brownlie renzie in past Antz a lot of people who were more experienced than me and regaurded as some best players within Scotland



Did I listen hell yeah cause I respect other peopleís opinions

How did Brendan Rodgers get his experience ????
Does Scott brown say to him ... you know what ur manager you pick team urself am not interested al wear the arm band but do nothing ???
Of course not John but great analogy referring to football

Have I once came in to a Scottish pool forum and slated your managing ability ??? Or slated you for anything you have done within Scottish pool right or wrong before now I have never commented !!!

Itís called respect

Because at end day itís your team and your decisions !!!!!

Again good luck down in Bridlington a really hope your team wins or any other Scotland senior team again still be team Scotland picking up trophyís and again in my eyes all matters



Not silly nit picking on an open pool fourum and bickering about insignificant stuff

am just annoyed that you have put up your team before a Trial and a team has been picked...NOTHING Else... you say it so that other teams can get picked and say that you have a contingency plan... if thats the case..then why NOT post yer Team before Santa's Trial?

As i have said to Peter...I will say the same to you... I have NO Agenda and No Bees in my Bonnet regarding how you pick your team
or how players select their Selections...and for a 3rd Time I will say Once More ... Great Team.
You started all the Digs and Childish Post's regarding Pee Standing up & comments like Wearing a Nappy... to which you still haven't answered by the way....and you say great analogy from me regarding the football comment.

I am saying NO more regarding the NIT Picking as you say...

My Main Gripe is ONLY because you chose to post your Team and Trial before you are meant to.. According to the Selection Policy NOTHING Else.

I will leave you with this ...
"There are Ships..Loads of Ships..Tall Ships...Small Ships..Metal Ships..Wooden Ships..Plastic Ships.. But Nothing is More important to me than FRIENDSHIPS"

No More Comments from myself after this.
Great Team again and all the best at Bridlington - To ALL The Teams.

Here is an equation spot whatís wrong lol

1x7 =29
2x4 =8
4x4 =16
2+9 =11
10-5 = 5

Did you spot mistake ?? Of course you did

Often people are to quick to point out peopleís mistakes but never quick to point out there strengths and good points
 
8 Ball Army
Nations Cup Seniors B Winners 2016 (Undefeated)
European Seniors B Champions 2017
European Seniors B Champions 2018 (Undefeated)
 
Edited by JASONVOORHEES 20-01-2018 03:15 AM
JASONVOORHEES
General Member


Posts: 1612
Joined: 09.08.10
Location: CRYSTAL LAKE
Age: 45

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: vinnyvegas, 20-01-2018 11:39 AM (#36)

Give it a bye ffs !!
 
vinnyvegas!
vinnyvegas



Posts: 1582
Joined: 30.12.08
Location: glasgow

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 20-01-2018 11:41 AM (#37)

I know what you ment but itís way you go about it tiger all you had to do was pick phone up itís that simple and call me with ur gripe a would have explained ?

But in stead you try make me look stupid and also if I had done something wrong?? A asked billy last year and he told me pete was in his team waited waited waited and no pete

So whatís diff from what I have done ???


Also the team donít affect you what so ever because I have only 1 senior in ma team inc myself

If pete donít win seniors A trial heís in my team and what an audition to an all ready strongest B team av ever been part of (and thatís no disrespect to any other guy av played with in Scotland teams to date you have all played a very important part )

A just feel that people really need to look at their own actions before criticize others on an open fourom

Had you called me and asked me why !I would have told you mate and also the pee sitting down was banter u know that

I have went to you many many times tiger and asked your opinions and thoughts on players took on board everything you have said about them which is always in depth not heís pish ad never have him in my team

Again itís just called respect or mates or whatever ship you want to word it.

You do have ma phone number mate yeah ?

Just checking cause av no missed cal from a guy who I regard as a friend

Now a really hope you take this in nicest possible way that itís intended.

Now I hope you can pick phone up and send me a message next time and ask then it would not have me posting in an open fourum

Am stop sarcasm now and not posting again either itís doing none of managers or anything else any help
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

RE: Menís B team 2018 and trialists
by: The Jackal, 20-01-2018 11:44 AM (#38)

vinnyvegas wrote:
Give it a bye ffs !!


Weíre only have a wee rant mate as you know I never rant on here very very rarely but I had to let people know the reasons mate and not let people just jump to assumptions
The Jackal



Posts: 278
Joined: 18.02.10
Location: Cleland

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< May 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

18/05/2018 10:01
Add me please Edward Mcvey

12/05/2018 17:55
Can you take George Meek of the list for seniors event number 2 please.. Sorry can't make it.

06/04/2018 13:06
FAO Thistle I would advise you to post this withdrawal on the Masters Event 2 thread with your name

01/04/2018 11:17
Please withdraw me from the Masters Event 2 Work commitments

30/03/2018 07:49
None yet Cruickie, TC still reviewing the entries and identifying ineligible players

29/03/2018 11:26
Any word on the local qualifiers for the Willie McCartney

26/03/2018 18:17
Sent you a PM Bash

22/03/2018 21:28
Davy Duncan. sent you a couple of PM's

22/03/2018 00:12
Maxi - Sent you a PM

01/03/2018 17:58
hi ross thats team bilko paid in full . ta eddie mcvey

Render time: 0.21 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 62,501,528 unique visits