19/08/2018 08:18
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 23

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,191
· Newest Member: Chrissy3uk
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2018 Scottish Double...
· 2018 Scottish Mixed ...
· 2019 Dates
· 2018 S15's Fees Remi...
· Ladies Tour - Event 4
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Super 11s
supers 11s schedlules
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  supers 11s schedlules
by: shale, 22-01-2018 05:55 PM (#1)

what is the problem in naming the schedules for the event on 9-11 february 2018
shale
General Member


Posts: 136
Joined: 20.11.09
Location: dalkeith
Age: 76

RE: supers 11s schedlules
by: Drover, 22-01-2018 08:31 PM (#2)

Cause you don't know what teams are in the draw till they pay on the 4th Feb
 
Ahhhh Just Smash It

It'll Go Somewhere
Grin
User Avatar
Drover
General Member


Posts: 1716
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Ibrox
Age: 43

RE: supers 11s schedlules
by: FCBash, 25-01-2018 07:57 PM (#3)

shale wrote:
what is the problem in naming the schedules for the event on 9-11 february 2018


Unfortunately we have to wait for the payment deadline to pass before any of the divisions are confirmed. All divisions remain provisional until the payment deadline has passed, reason for this is because if any team fails to pay they will be removed and teams may be promoted etc.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1667
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: supers 11s schedlules
by: joebuck, 26-01-2018 11:11 PM (#4)

FCBash wrote:
shale wrote:
what is the problem in naming the schedules for the event on 9-11 february 2018


Unfortunately we have to wait for the payment deadline to pass before any of the divisions are confirmed. All divisions remain provisional until the payment deadline has passed, reason for this is because if any team fails to pay they will be removed and teams may be promoted etc.

Regards,
Michael


So your gonna give teams in the first event 5 days notice! Players in that event will have holidays from work booked etc and you could turn around and tell them they are promoted cause X, Y and Z have not paid in the higher division.
User Avatar
joebuck
General Member


Posts: 217
Joined: 14.08.09
Location: Glenrothes
Age: 55

RE: supers 11s schedlules
by: FCBash, 26-01-2018 11:16 PM (#5)

joebuck wrote:
FCBash wrote:
shale wrote:
what is the problem in naming the schedules for the event on 9-11 february 2018


Unfortunately we have to wait for the payment deadline to pass before any of the divisions are confirmed. All divisions remain provisional until the payment deadline has passed, reason for this is because if any team fails to pay they will be removed and teams may be promoted etc.

Regards,
Michael


So your gonna give teams in the first event 5 days notice! Players in that event will have holidays from work booked etc and you could turn around and tell them they are promoted cause X, Y and Z have not paid in the higher division.


Potentially yes. It's happened in the past. It's not something new that we have brought in overnight. That said, it is VERY rare for any team to not pay, but we have to plan for it maybe happening.
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1667
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< August 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

13/08/2018
Give the guy a chance Jamie pretty sure he has a job to go to today first and foremost !!

13/08/2018
scottish doubles draw????

13/07/2018
Derekd Derek Dunbar please contact me
Render time: 0.21 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 65,603,134 unique visits