April 26 2018 16:34:04
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Events
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
· League Venues
Multimedia and Downloads
· scottishpool on youtube
· Banner Exchange
· Mobile SPA
· Blackball TV
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· RSS Feeds
Users Online
· Guests Online: 19

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,194
· Newest Member: Chrissy3uk
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· SPA AGM
· Masters ranking even...
· Jackie Paterson Scot...
· Seniors ranking even...
· 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's £10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Ľ General Ľ Individual Membership
2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: FCBash, 26-02-2018 06:09 PM (#1)

Please find the draw for the SPA Mick McGoldrick IM#1 Finals using the link below:-

http://www.scotti...Finals.htm

Please Note
There are three venues being used on Saturday and the event completed at one venue on Sunday, as per the vote passed by the members. Sunday's venue is THE PLAYERS LOUNGE, FALKIRK.

Saturday
Ball Room (Meadowbank), Edinburgh
Matches 1-48 and 129-152

Saturday
Shandon, Edinburgh
Matches 49-96 and 153-176

Saturday
The Players Lounge, Falkirk
Matches 97-128, 177-192 and 217-224

Sunday
The Players Lounge, Falkirk
All remaining matches


Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1567
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: FlyingScotsman, 26-02-2018 07:15 PM (#2)

well done Michael.
FlyingScotsman



Posts: 10003
Joined: 10.01.08
Location: Dunfermline

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: in off, 26-02-2018 08:06 PM (#3)

James Hanney has informed me he will not be attending on saturday, can someone confirm that i dont neet to turn up till 6pm please
User Avatar
in off



Posts: 456
Joined: 11.05.09
Location: ayrshire

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: FlyingScotsman, 26-02-2018 08:18 PM (#4)

Yeah that's right son.
FlyingScotsman



Posts: 10003
Joined: 10.01.08
Location: Dunfermline

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: Steven K, 26-02-2018 10:09 PM (#5)

Match 110 players lounge. Kev Galligan cannot make it. Renzie has a bye
Steven K
General Member


Posts: 138
Joined: 29.07.11
Location: Dumfries
Age: 30

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: AllanONeil, 26-02-2018 10:36 PM (#6)

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to run somthing by you.

Match 27:
Paul Crawford vs Steven Walker

Both of these players qualified from the Cumbernauld area. Can they meet in the first round? Not sure if this is correct and thought I would question it.

Great work as always bud
 
Partyboy
 
Edited by AllanONeil 26-02-2018 10:37 PM
User Avatar
AllanONeil
General Member


Posts: 84
Joined: 12.06.14
Location: Cumbernauld
Age: 29

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: wonderoftheweaz, 26-02-2018 11:16 PM (#7)

I wonít be attending Michael Collumb
wonderoftheweaz
General Member


Posts: 392
Joined: 15.01.08

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: scottishslack, 27-02-2018 12:03 AM (#8)

Michael will clarify Al but Iím sure itís fine as Iíve played someone from my IM area in first match before.
scottishslack
General Member


Posts: 713
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: weeksy, 27-02-2018 07:15 AM (#9)

Anyone no what cloth is on the ballroom
weeksy



Posts: 786
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: berwick

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: MJ Hire, 27-02-2018 07:19 AM (#10)

Anyone got address and post code of the ballroom?
MJ Hire
General Member


Posts: 306
Joined: 01.09.10
Location: carnbroe
Age: 44

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: scottyj, 27-02-2018 09:55 AM (#11)

MJ Hire wrote:
Anyone got address and post code of the ballroom?

25 Jocks Lodge, Edinburgh EH8 7AA
scottyj
General Member


Posts: 141
Joined: 28.11.08
Location: Crocketford

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: jimmyboco, 27-02-2018 10:09 AM (#12)

weeksy wrote:
Anyone no what cloth is on the ballroom


3 different kinds, Blue Simonis, Hainsworth Tournament and Hainsworth Club.

Good luck lol
 
Captain of the first E team to qualify for the Super 11s - Edinburgh E - 2016
jimmyboco
General Member


Posts: 165
Joined: 31.01.14
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 35

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: pedro, 27-02-2018 10:19 AM (#13)

jimmyboco wrote:
weeksy wrote:
Anyone no what cloth is on the ballroom


3 different kinds, Blue Simonis, Hainsworth Tournament and Hainsworth Club.

Good luck lol


Thatís an absolute joke to run a tournament there with that amount of different cloth helpless
 
European B Team Champions 2010,2011,2012 & 2013
Scottish Singles R/Up 2011
Scottish Senior Champion 2011
SPA Golf Champion 2012
User Avatar
pedro



Posts: 1494
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: clackmannanshire

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: weeksy, 27-02-2018 11:05 AM (#14)

pedro wrote:
jimmyboco wrote:
weeksy wrote:
Anyone no what cloth is on the ballroom


3 different kinds, Blue Simonis, Hainsworth Tournament and Hainsworth Club.

Good luck lol


Thatís an absolute joke to run a tournament there with that amount of different cloth helpless


Not going to be essy
weeksy



Posts: 786
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: berwick

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: MJ Hire, 27-02-2018 11:36 AM (#15)

weeksy wrote:
pedro wrote:
jimmyboco wrote:
weeksy wrote:
Anyone no what cloth is on the ballroom


3 different kinds, Blue Simonis, Hainsworth Tournament and Hainsworth Club.

Good luck lol


Thatís an absolute joke to run a tournament there with that amount of different cloth helpless


Not going to be essy
coatbridge ballroom the same. No two tables the same. The Coatbridge ballroom tables are far from the best so hopefully the tables are ok at least in Edinburgh
MJ Hire
General Member


Posts: 306
Joined: 01.09.10
Location: carnbroe
Age: 44

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: FlyingScotsman, 27-02-2018 11:49 AM (#16)

Honestly some of you boys should get a life.

Yes the Ballroom Meadowbank do have different cloths on their tables, have any of you asked how many tables they have?

Have any of you asked how many tables we are using?

FlyingScotsman



Posts: 10003
Joined: 10.01.08
Location: Dunfermline

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: MJ Hire, 27-02-2018 11:54 AM (#17)

FlyingScotsman wrote:
Honestly some of you boys should get a life.

Yes the Ballroom Meadowbank do have different cloths on their tables, have any of you asked how many tables they have?

Have any of you asked how many tables we are using?

doesnít matter. Weíll go and weíll play. End of
MJ Hire
General Member


Posts: 306
Joined: 01.09.10
Location: carnbroe
Age: 44

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: FCBash, 27-02-2018 12:52 PM (#18)

AllanONeil wrote:
Hi Michael,

Just wanted to run somthing by you.

Match 27:
Paul Crawford vs Steven Walker

Both of these players qualified from the Cumbernauld area. Can they meet in the first round? Not sure if this is correct and thought I would question it.

Great work as always bud


Hi Allan,

Yes, players from the same area can play each other at any stage in the event.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1567
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: FCBash, 27-02-2018 12:55 PM (#19)

FAO players that are posting up that they cannot attend, can you please include the match number, thanks in advance.

Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1567
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 SPA MM IM#1 Finals
by: AllanONeil, 27-02-2018 01:07 PM (#20)

FCBash wrote:
AllanONeil wrote:
Hi Michael,

Just wanted to run somthing by you.

Match 27:
Paul Crawford vs Steven Walker

Both of these players qualified from the Cumbernauld area. Can they meet in the first round? Not sure if this is correct and thought I would question it.

Great work as always bud


Hi Allan,

Yes, players from the same area can play each other at any stage in the event.

Regards,
Michael


Thanks for confirming Michael
 
Partyboy
User Avatar
AllanONeil
General Member


Posts: 84
Joined: 12.06.14
Location: Cumbernauld
Age: 29

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< April 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30            
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

06/04/2018 13:06
FAO Thistle I would advise you to post this withdrawal on the Masters Event 2 thread with your name

01/04/2018 11:17
Please withdraw me from the Masters Event 2 Work commitments

30/03/2018 07:49
None yet Cruickie, TC still reviewing the entries and identifying ineligible players

29/03/2018 11:26
Any word on the local qualifiers for the Willie McCartney

26/03/2018 18:17
Sent you a PM Bash

22/03/2018 21:28
Davy Duncan. sent you a couple of PM's

22/03/2018 00:12
Maxi - Sent you a PM

01/03/2018 17:58
hi ross thats team bilko paid in full . ta eddie mcvey

19/02/2018 07:48
Thistle, venue has been confirmed as TJ's, Motherwell

19/02/2018 07:48
Fordy, nothing yet, Awaiting dates for International events to be confirmed

Render time: 0.18 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 61,256,943 unique visits