June 21 2018 20:26:03
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 14

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,191
· Newest Member: Chrissy3uk
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· 2018 Willie McCartne...
· Missed payments
· 2018 SPA MM IM#3 Finals
· 2018 Seniors Tour Ev...
· 2018 SPA Tour Rankings
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General General
Over 60s pool competition (new category)
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: luckyMike, 15-05-2018 02:06 PM (#1)

It was passed at AGM to trial a new over 60s category,
the 'Grandmasters'
The first competition will be held at
STYX Pool hall Glenrothes,
Sunday 22nd July,
Timed draw (First games starting at 12noon),
Race to 5 all the way,
Straight Knockout,
10 entry,
Must be over 60 years of age on 22/07/18

so support this and get your names in,
if popular enough their will be Tours etc, and the category may be eventually added to international events.
If you know any over 60s pool players in your league please pass this info on,

1/ Mike McHale
2/ George Meek
3/ Jimmy Gibson
4/ Bob Stirling
5/ Dennis Masterson [pro
6/ John Watson
7/ Lee Stone
8/ Robin Johnston
9/ Ross McInnes
10/ Charlie Bradburn
11/ George Beattie
12/ Rab Downie
13/ Carlos Webster
14/ Kevin McAuley
15/ Charlie Shaw
16/ David McIntosh
17/ Syd Beckett
 
Edited by FlyingScotsman 1 week ago 04:48 PM
luckyMike



Posts: 54
Joined: 14.11.09
Location: fife

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: George meek, 15-05-2018 04:50 PM (#2)

Add George Meek please..
 
G.Meek
George meek
General Member


Posts: 3
Joined: 11.09.16
Location: Kirkcaldy
Age: 60

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: Jimmyg, 15-05-2018 06:31 PM (#3)

Add jimmy Gibson please
 
James Gibsn
Jimmyg
General Member


Posts: 27
Joined: 25.11.16
Location: Fife
Age: 60

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: The Fox, 15-05-2018 10:58 PM (#4)

Dennis Masterson ... provisionally at the moment ... will have to check when I'm going on holiday
 
Gimma A Shot.........................
The Fox



Posts: 308
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: a deep hole

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: shale, 17-05-2018 10:34 AM (#5)

Add Bob Stirling Midlothian
shale
General Member


Posts: 136
Joined: 20.11.09
Location: dalkeith
Age: 75

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: Alibe, 19-05-2018 06:20 PM (#6)

Add Ali Blair
 
Awblair
Alibe
General Member


Posts: 11
Joined: 29.08.16
Location: Dunfermline
Age: 62

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: stirrer, 20-05-2018 06:31 PM (#7)

please add robin johnston uddingston
stirrer



Posts: 149
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Wishaw

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: mathias, 22-05-2018 02:47 PM (#8)

Please add John Watson, thanks.
mathias



Posts: 49
Joined: 21.09.09
Location: armadale

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: luckyMike, 22-05-2018 09:17 PM (#9)

Add Charlie Bradburn please
luckyMike



Posts: 54
Joined: 14.11.09
Location: fife

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: georgeb, 22-05-2018 10:30 PM (#10)

Please delete me sorry.
 
george beattie
 
Edited by georgeb 1 week ago 08:55 PM
georgeb
General Member


Posts: 2
Joined: 24.08.16
Location: Barrmill
Age: 69

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: Baize of Glory, 24-05-2018 12:50 PM (#11)

Can you add Rab Downie (East of Fife) please
Baize of Glory
General Member


Posts: 22
Joined: 14.09.14
Location: Thornton, Fife
Age: 40

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: luckyMike, 25-05-2018 08:58 AM (#12)

Add Carlos Webster
Cowdenbeath
luckyMike



Posts: 54
Joined: 14.11.09
Location: fife

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: danny, 29-05-2018 08:11 PM (#13)

Les Stone

Midlothian
 
Edited by danny 31-05-2018 07:26 PM
User Avatar
danny
General Member


Posts: 609
Joined: 15.01.08
Location: everywhere
Age: 46

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: Alibe, 30-05-2018 11:24 PM (#14)

Remove Ali Blair please
 
Awblair
Alibe
General Member


Posts: 11
Joined: 29.08.16
Location: Dunfermline
Age: 62

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: luckyMike, 31-05-2018 04:35 PM (#15)

add
Kevin McAuley
please
luckyMike



Posts: 54
Joined: 14.11.09
Location: fife

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: the wizard, 03-06-2018 09:12 PM (#16)

Add charlie shaw
the wizard



Posts: 259
Joined: 01.10.08
Location: Glasgow

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: Martyn66, 07-06-2018 07:32 PM (#17)

Add David macintosh to this please
Martyn66
General Member


Posts: 33
Joined: 04.07.12
Location: clackmananshire

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: derekd, 1 week ago 02:15 PM (#18)

luckyMike wrote:
It was passed at AGM to trial a new over 60s category,
the 'Grandmasters'
The first competition will be held at
STYX Pool hall Glenrothes,
Sunday 22nd July,
Timed draw (First games starting at 12noon),
Race to 5 all the way,
Straight Knockout,
10 entry,
Must be over 60 years of age on 22/07/18

so support this and get your names in,
if popular enough their will be Tours etc, and the category may be eventually added to international events.
If you know any over 60s pool players in your league please pass this info on,

1/ Mike McHale
2/ George Meek
3/ Jimmy Gibson
4/ Bob Stirling
5/ Dennis Masterson [pro
6/ John Watson
7/ Lee Stone
8/ Robin Johnston
9/ Ross McInnes
10/ Charlie Bradburn
11/ George Beattie
12/ Rab Downie
13/ Carlos Webster
14/ Kevin McAuley
15/ Charlie Shaw
16/ David McIntosh
17/ Syd Beckett
derekd
General Member


Posts: 921
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: derekd, 1 week ago 02:17 PM (#19)

derekd wrote:
luckyMike wrote:
It was passed at AGM to trial a new over 60s category,
the 'Grandmasters'
The first competition will be held at
STYX Pool hall Glenrothes,
Sunday 22nd July,
Timed draw (First games starting at 12noon),
Race to 5 all the way,
Straight Knockout,
10 entry,
Must be over 60 years of age on 22/07/18

so support this and get your names in,
if popular enough their will be Tours etc, and the category may be eventually added to international events.
If you know any over 60s pool players in your league please pass this info on,

1/ Mike McHale
2/ George Meek
3/ Jimmy Gibson
4/ Bob Stirling
5/ Dennis Masterson [pro
6/ John Watson
7/ Lee Stone
8/ Robin Johnston
9/ Ross McInnes
10/ Charlie Bradburn
11/ George Beattie
12/ Rab Downie
13/ Carlos Webster
14/ Kevin McAuley
15/ Charlie Shaw
16/ David McIntosh
17/ Syd Beckett
Any dispensation for 60 years old in 23rd November?😏😀
derekd
General Member


Posts: 921
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 59

RE: Over 60s pool competition (new category)
by: secretary, 1 week ago 01:04 AM (#20)

derekd wrote:
derekd wrote:
luckyMike wrote:
It was passed at AGM to trial a new over 60s category,
the 'Grandmasters'
The first competition will be held at
STYX Pool hall Glenrothes,
Sunday 22nd July,
Timed draw (First games starting at 12noon),
Race to 5 all the way,
Straight Knockout,
10 entry,
Must be over 60 years of age on 22/07/18

so support this and get your names in,
if popular enough their will be Tours etc, and the category may be eventually added to international events.
If you know any over 60s pool players in your league please pass this info on,

1/ Mike McHale
2/ George Meek
3/ Jimmy Gibson
4/ Bob Stirling
5/ Dennis Masterson [pro
6/ John Watson
7/ Lee Stone
8/ Robin Johnston
9/ Ross McInnes
10/ Charlie Bradburn
11/ George Beattie
12/ Rab Downie
13/ Carlos Webster
14/ Kevin McAuley
15/ Charlie Shaw
16/ David McIntosh
17/ Syd Beckett
Any dispensation for 60 years old in 23rd November?😏😀


can you name person

as it's inaugral, there might be dispensation
 
Edited by secretary 1 week ago 01:05 AM
secretary
General Member


Posts: 3108
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Scotland

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< June 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30  
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

18/05/2018 10:01
Add me please Edward Mcvey

12/05/2018 17:55
Can you take George Meek of the list for seniors event number 2 please.. Sorry can't make it.

06/04/2018 13:06
FAO Thistle I would advise you to post this withdrawal on the Masters Event 2 thread with your name

01/04/2018 11:17
Please withdraw me from the Masters Event 2 Work commitments

30/03/2018 07:49
None yet Cruickie, TC still reviewing the entries and identifying ineligible players

29/03/2018 11:26
Any word on the local qualifiers for the Willie McCartney

26/03/2018 18:17
Sent you a PM Bash

22/03/2018 21:28
Davy Duncan. sent you a couple of PM's

22/03/2018 00:12
Maxi - Sent you a PM

01/03/2018 17:58
hi ross thats team bilko paid in full . ta eddie mcvey

Render time: 0.34 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 63,362,680 unique visits