20/02/2019 17:54
Navigation
· Home
· 2019 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2019 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2019 IM Area Draws
· 2019 IM Rankings
· 2018 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2019 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 16

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,197
· Newest Member: dmp1903
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Seniors Tour Event 2
· Cue Here Series 2019
· Masters Ev1
· 2019 SPA MM IM#1 Qua...
· 2019 SPA Tour Rankings
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's £10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Ľ General Ľ Scottish Doubles
2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: FCBash, 11-07-2018 09:27 PM (#1)

Please find below the link to the 2018 Scottish Doubles area qualifying draws.

Can Reps please note that the deadline for names of qualifiers is Sunday 12th August, this is one week before the event and will maximise the time to each area to play their qualifiers.

Races are first to 5 in the local qualifying.

Good luck to everyone involved.

http://www.scotti...0Draws.htm


Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1858
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: buzzbomb, 12-07-2018 06:49 AM (#2)

I have just realised I have a wedding to attend on Finals Weekend. As myself and Ryan haven't played any qualifiers yet, can he change his partner to someone else from Motherwell?

Thanks

Jamie McCutcheon
buzzbomb



Posts: 353
Joined: 16.01.08

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: Steven K, 12-07-2018 07:13 AM (#3)

Stupid question but I better check - Scotch doubles (alternate shot) aye?
Steven K
General Member


Posts: 158
Joined: 29.07.11
Location: Dumfries
Age: 31

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: FCBash, 12-07-2018 07:35 AM (#4)

buzzbomb wrote:
I have just realised I have a wedding to attend on Finals Weekend. As myself and Ryan haven't played any qualifiers yet, can he change his partner to someone else from Motherwell?

Thanks

Jamie McCutcheon


Hi Jamie,

Yes, Ryan can amend his partner as long as they have not already entered the competition this year and/or tied to another area. Please just make your Area Rep aware of any changes.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1858
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: FCBash, 12-07-2018 07:36 AM (#5)

Steven K wrote:
Stupid question but I better check - Scotch doubles (alternate shot) aye?


Steven,

It's not Scotch Doubles bud.

It is 'normal' doubles for the Scottish Doubles event, so each player will have a visit and not one shot.

Regards,
Michael
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1858
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: Steven K, 12-07-2018 02:19 PM (#6)

Glad I asked bash cheers
Steven K
General Member


Posts: 158
Joined: 29.07.11
Location: Dumfries
Age: 31

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: buzzbomb, 12-07-2018 03:11 PM (#7)

FCBash wrote:
buzzbomb wrote:
I have just realised I have a wedding to attend on Finals Weekend. As myself and Ryan haven't played any qualifiers yet, can he change his partner to someone else from Motherwell?

Thanks

Jamie McCutcheon


Hi Jamie,

Yes, Ryan can amend his partner as long as they have not already entered the competition this year and/or tied to another area. Please just make your Area Rep aware of any changes.

Regards,
Michael


Thanks Michael. I'll let Ryan know and will let our rep know of any changes.
buzzbomb



Posts: 353
Joined: 16.01.08

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: geegee1984, 13-07-2018 05:10 PM (#8)

Hi

Iíve had to give my tie away as my partner is unable to make the finals. We havenít played my matches yet.

Am I Cup tied or am I able to step in if someone is looking for a partner?
geegee1984
General Member


Posts: 168
Joined: 07.08.14
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 34

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: FCBash, 17-07-2018 02:05 PM (#9)

geegee1984 wrote:
Hi

Iíve had to give my tie away as my partner is unable to make the finals. We havenít played my matches yet.

Am I Cup tied or am I able to step in if someone is looking for a partner?


Garry, sorry for not responding sooner, I've not accessed the website for a few days lately. I'm afraid you have become 'cup tied'. You can find another partner though as long as they have not entered already and/or not tied to another IM Area.
 
SPA IM Secretary
Arbroath & District Match Secretary
FCBash
General Member


Posts: 1858
Joined: 09.12.10
Location: Arbroath

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: geegee1984, 17-07-2018 03:41 PM (#10)

FCBash wrote:
geegee1984 wrote:
Hi

Iíve had to give my tie away as my partner is unable to make the finals. We havenít played my matches yet.

Am I Cup tied or am I able to step in if someone is looking for a partner?


Garry, sorry for not responding sooner, I've not accessed the website for a few days lately. I'm afraid you have become 'cup tied'. You can find another partner though as long as they have not entered already and/or not tied to another IM Area.


Thanks Bash
I thought that was the case
geegee1984
General Member


Posts: 168
Joined: 07.08.14
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 34

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: derekd, 20-07-2018 03:14 PM (#11)

Bash arranged Tie for last night at 8pm..Me and Partner both turned up on time...other team had only one player despite being told w\3 says before.. His partner hadn't even made contact . Under normal circumstances I would arrange another time but that. Is not possible and my partner travelled a fair bit to get there and I cancelled work to get there.. My partner left the venue (NO SWEARING!!ed rite off) then the other partner for in touch to say he'd be there.by 9.30.o.(1 1/2 Hrs later. We claim tie? Yes.?.
derekd
General Member


Posts: 944
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 60

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: FlyingScotsman, 20-07-2018 06:04 PM (#12)

Derek sorry mate, its your SPA rep that you contact for this not Bash.
FlyingScotsman



Posts: 10119
Joined: 10.01.08
Location: Dunfermline

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: wendy, 20-07-2018 10:23 PM (#13)

geegee1984 wrote:
FCBash wrote:
geegee1984 wrote:
Hi

Iíve had to give my tie away as my partner is unable to make the finals. We havenít played my matches yet.

Am I Cup tied or am I able to step in if someone is looking for a partner?


Garry, sorry for not responding sooner, I've not accessed the website for a few days lately. I'm afraid you have become 'cup tied'. You can find another partner though as long as they have not entered already and/or not tied to another IM Area.


Thanks Bash
I thought that was the case


Probably cause that's what I told you after asking Michael the same question 🙈🙈 one day you'll listen to your rep 🙈
 
Edinburgh SPA Rep
wendy
General Member


Posts: 131
Joined: 06.11.11
Location: Edinburgh

RE: 2018 Scottish Doubles Area Draws
by: derekd, 20-07-2018 11:09 PM (#14)

FlyingScotsman wrote:
Derek sorry mate, its your SPA rep that you contact for this not Bash.


👍.Apologies Chief Exec.😏
derekd
General Member


Posts: 944
Joined: 14.01.08
Location: Dundee ,Edinburgh ,Paris and Forfar.
Age: 60

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< February 2019 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28      
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

19/01/2019
Is there a stream for supers 11 in Falkirk tomorrow

16/01/2019
Could someone from the committee please get in touch with an Edinburgh rep as there seems to be a lot of unrest and I don't want it to escalate thanks

08/01/2019
Would appreciate it if you could post 2014 Super 15 Stats 2nd division...cant seem to find them.

06/01/2019
Pm for David Duncan

03/01/2019
When is the draw for im1 being posted ?

28/12/2018
Cheers FCBash

27/12/2018
Can somebody tell me where i can find 2017 super 11s player stats? Cant find them in the Super 11s folder only team results....

07/12/2018
Bash sent you a pm

22/11/2018
All stats will be published upon completion of all S15 events.

21/11/2018
Any player stats being posted from the 2nd decision?

Render time: 0.30 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 77,405,398 unique visits