August 17 2018 00:15:17
Navigation
· Home
· 2018 S11 Schedules
· Constitution
· Int. Selection Policy
· Playing Rules
· Drugs Policy
· Meetings
· Downloads
· SPA Contacts
· Site Rules
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Webteam
· Event Calendar (NEW)
IM Series
· 2018 IM Dates/Deadlines
· 2018 IM Area Draws
· 2018 IM Rankings
· 2017 IM Rankings
SPA Information
· 2018 Roll of Honour
· SPA Tour Rankings
· Ladies Tour
International Teams
· Mens
· Ladies
· Youths and Juniors
· Learning Difficulties
Member Leagues
· Affiliated Leagues
Other
· Photo Gallery
· Downloads
· Search
· Web Links
Users Online
· Guests Online: 13

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,191
· Newest Member: Chrissy3uk
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Grandmasters 2nd event
· 2018 SPA MM IM#4 Finals
· 2018 Scottish Double...
· Missing entries for ...
· Over 60s pool compet...
Hottest Threads
· An Invite from th... [1120]
· challenge match n... [637]
· Riley's 10000 am... [430]
· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association General Money Matches and Challenges
DAWG v DROONEY
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

  DAWG v DROONEY
by: Bash, 02-12-2010 01:27 PM (#41)

Fair point well made.
 
Serve no master, but your own ambition.
Bash



Posts: 4530
Joined: 10.12.07
Location: Lanarkshire

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: The Big Dog, 02-12-2010 01:39 PM (#42)

hes mook sting ul maul him
The Big Dog
General Member


Posts: 1889
Joined: 26.11.08
Location: cumbernauld
Age: 33

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: PaulMcmanus, 02-12-2010 04:53 PM (#43)

is thr odds on rooney wae the side bets dawg ?
PaulMcmanus



Posts: 363
Joined: 20.08.09
Location: monklands
Age: -16

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: PaulMcmanus, 02-12-2010 04:54 PM (#44)

big dog if u want to arrange a game durin the week let me know mate cheers
PaulMcmanus



Posts: 363
Joined: 20.08.09
Location: monklands
Age: -16

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: DAWG, 02-12-2010 05:02 PM (#45)

PaulMcmanus wrote:
is thr odds on rooney wae the side bets dawg ?


Yeah, evens.

Better than the 5/6 you'd probably get from Paul Corrigan.lol

How much you thinkin?
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: PaulMcmanus, 02-12-2010 09:24 PM (#46)

dno ? was hopin for better thn evens considerin ur that confident yeno Smile
PaulMcmanus



Posts: 363
Joined: 20.08.09
Location: monklands
Age: -16

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: DAWG, 02-12-2010 09:27 PM (#47)

PaulMcmanus wrote:
dno ? was hopin for better thn evens considerin ur that confident yeno Smile


You're a Monklands man so why are you not confident in your gadgey???lol
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: Davie-RFC1, 04-12-2010 12:43 AM (#48)

DAWG wrote:
Sting wrote:
Belter! Will try my best mate would help if I knew him tho as I don't really like playing unknowns


Graham Dunbar.

He's average at best, ask around.lol


Im looking for a wee match that day so i'll play him if he wants?
 
The DG is back !! Smile
Davie-RFC1



Posts: 838
Joined: 17.01.08
Location: kirky

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: fleming147, 05-12-2010 02:01 PM (#49)

The Big Dog wrote:
hes mook sting ul maul him


. . My god, if he's mook then you better strive to reach 'mook' someday after years of tough practice lol
 
Eezy Peezy Flemin' Squeezy!! Wink
fleming147
General Member


Posts: 240
Joined: 10.10.08
Location: Dundee
Age: 28

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: the_destroyer, 14-12-2010 08:39 AM (#50)

Anyone fancy a 20 side bet?

I'll back tge Dawg...
 
Arbroath Masters Champion 2011
Arbroath Singles Champion 2010
Arbroath Doubles Champion 2008 & 2009
the_destroyer



Posts: 338
Joined: 16.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: Davie-RFC1, 14-12-2010 10:20 AM (#51)

Davie-RFC1 wrote:
DAWG wrote:
Sting wrote:
Belter! Will try my best mate would help if I knew him tho as I don't really like playing unknowns


Graham Dunbar.

He's average at best, ask around.lol


Im looking for a wee match that day so i'll play him if he wants?


Anyone? Just wanting a wee match for practice
 
The DG is back !! Smile
Davie-RFC1



Posts: 838
Joined: 17.01.08
Location: kirky

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: DAWG, 14-12-2010 10:33 AM (#52)

Davie-RFC1 wrote:
Davie-RFC1 wrote:
DAWG wrote:
Sting wrote:
Belter! Will try my best mate would help if I knew him tho as I don't really like playing unknowns


Graham Dunbar.

He's average at best, ask around.lol


Im looking for a wee match that day so i'll play him if he wants?


Anyone? Just wanting a wee match for practice


I'm sure Weesteed would oblige.lol

Tam Walkinshaw and Dunny will be there but i'm sure they would want a start, even for wee doh Smile
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: Weesteed, 14-12-2010 10:38 AM (#53)

DAWG wrote:
Davie-RFC1 wrote:
Davie-RFC1 wrote:
DAWG wrote:
Sting wrote:
Belter! Will try my best mate would help if I knew him tho as I don't really like playing unknowns


Graham Dunbar.

He's average at best, ask around.lol


Im looking for a wee match that day so i'll play him if he wants?


Anyone? Just wanting a wee match for practice


I'm sure Weesteed would oblige.lol

Tam Walkinshaw and Dunny will be there but i'm sure they would want a start, even for wee doh Smile


Me and Ryan could play them at doubles if they fancied it?
User Avatar
Weesteed
General Member


Posts: 2056
Joined: 20.01.08
Location: Falkirk
Age: 28

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: Davie-RFC1, 14-12-2010 05:27 PM (#54)

Im up for that, give them a start aswell.
 
The DG is back !! Smile
Davie-RFC1



Posts: 838
Joined: 17.01.08
Location: kirky

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: The Big Dog, 15-12-2010 07:47 AM (#55)

5 to 11?
The Big Dog
General Member


Posts: 1889
Joined: 26.11.08
Location: cumbernauld
Age: 33

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: the_destroyer, 15-12-2010 09:55 AM (#56)

its 5 to 10 actually - u forget change ur clock?
 
Arbroath Masters Champion 2011
Arbroath Singles Champion 2010
Arbroath Doubles Champion 2008 & 2009
the_destroyer



Posts: 338
Joined: 16.01.08
Location: Scotland

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: Weesteed, 15-12-2010 10:57 AM (#57)

Take it thats a no then?

With Rooney pumping Colin on Saturday, the rest of the Young Team need to be involved or it just won't feel right!
User Avatar
Weesteed
General Member


Posts: 2056
Joined: 20.01.08
Location: Falkirk
Age: 28

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: DAWG, 15-12-2010 11:16 AM (#58)

Weesteed wrote:
Take it thats a no then?

With Rooney pumping Colin on Saturday, the rest of the Young Team need to be involved or it just won't feel right!


Should be a great match hopefully.

Looking forward to it Smile
User Avatar
DAWG
General Member


Posts: 1950
Joined: 01.02.08
Location: East Lothian
Age: 42

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: Weesteed, 15-12-2010 12:16 PM (#59)

DAWG wrote:
Weesteed wrote:
Take it thats a no then?

With Rooney pumping Colin on Saturday, the rest of the Young Team need to be involved or it just won't feel right!


Should be a great match hopefully.

Looking forward to it Smile


Was hoping for a better nibble than that lol.
User Avatar
Weesteed
General Member


Posts: 2056
Joined: 20.01.08
Location: Falkirk
Age: 28

RE: DAWG v DROONEY
by: mriceman, 15-12-2010 12:18 PM (#60)

Weesteed wrote:
DAWG wrote:
Weesteed wrote:
Take it thats a no then?

With Rooney pumping Colin on Saturday, the rest of the Young Team need to be involved or it just won't feel right!


Should be a great match hopefully.

Looking forward to it Smile


Was hoping for a better nibble than that lol.


his nose got in the way
 
the best players have the all round game.
 
Edited by mriceman 15-12-2010 12:24 PM
mriceman
General Member


Posts: 654
Joined: 10.05.08
Location: scotland

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< August 2018 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

13/08/2018 16:38
Give the guy a chance Jamie pretty sure he has a job to go to today first and foremost !!

13/08/2018 16:18
scottish doubles draw????

13/07/2018 21:39
Derekd Derek Dunbar please contact me
Render time: 0.36 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 65,514,275 unique visits