· Last Movie you wa... [390]
The Scottish Pool Association Ľ General Ľ General
Fibretec Insallations Scottish Pub/club events
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

Fibretec Insallations Scottish Pub/club events
by: FlyingScotsman, 08-10-2020 10:30 AM (#1)

Right at this time its very hard for all the pubs and clubs throughout Scotland to do pool events, well team ones anyway.

I am going to be organising a Scottish pub/club individual events sponsored by Fibretec Installations.

This I hope will at least help pubs and clubs who have pool tables get some great nights of qualifying for the finals, throughout the winter months.

I will be targeting all different sections of the pool, even trying to get a wheelchair event on.

So lets get down to the details, pub or club can only get one entry but players who donít qualify from one venue are allowed to try again at another.

Once a player has qualified for the finals, they cannot enter again and a player can only qualify for one section at the finals.

Sections;

Steven Santa Allison OPEN sponsored by Fibretec Installations
Jenny Leavens Ladies event sponsored by Fibretec Installations
Micky Quinn Seniors event sponsored by Fibretec Installations
Mike McHale Masters event sponsored by Fibretec Installations
Joshua Kerr Under 23s event sponsored by Fibretec Installations
Under 18s Sponsored by RJM Trophies
Under 15s Sponsored by RJM Trophies
Wheelchair Sponsored by RJM Trophies
Learning Disabilities Sponsored by RJM Trophies

Prize money will be added to all sections, with the exception of the Under 18s/15s Learning Disabilities and Wheelchair where they will receive trophies and prizes for the winner and runner up.

Entry fee for each club or pub is £250 with the following going to each sections prize fund;

Open event £90
Ladies £40
Seniors £40
Masters £40
Under 23s £40

It will be up to each club or pub to charge entry fees to cover their cost paid to me for their qualifiers and I would hope that each club make sure they do just that or even make a profit from the players entering from their venue.
There will be no entry fee for the Under18s/15s Learning Disabilities or Wheelchair players.

As I said times are hard for these venues and they need your support at this time.

All the finals will be played at The Players Lounge Falkirk over different weekends in January/February/ March.

Iím sorry but I cannot give specific dates at this time, I wish I could but if any player who has qualified for their final cannot make the date, then they can ask another player to take their place.

The finals will have lots of frames, again not going into numbers just yet because I donít know at this time how many pubs or clubs will take up the offer and I will have to work around the government guidelines at that time.

Mr Davy Duncan will be doing the apps at each final, Craig Anderson will do the streaming at each final, along with a qualified referee at each final and RJM will supply the trophies for winners and runners up and I will be the TD at each one.

I hope this helps pubs and clubs throughout Scotland in some small way and Iím truly grateful to Len Ratcliffe the owner of Fibretec Installations who are sponsoring this major event, not forgetting Robert Marshall from RJM trophies, you never know it may turn into an annual event if successful.

Ross

Edited by FlyingScotsman 08-10-2020 10:43 AM
FlyingScotsman

Options
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Events
<< October 2020 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

20/01/2020

19/01/2020
Hi when is the 5s at pettycur?

17/12/2019
11am start George.

15/12/2019
Thank you FCBash is it still 10am start

14/12/2019
12th January 2020 The Gothenburg Hotel, 138 Queensferry Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2QY

14/12/2019
can someone tell me the date and location for the next spa meeting

18/11/2019
Scott - Some people been busy running Nations Cup in Cyprus

17/11/2019
Secretary - sent you a PM last week can you please reply?

22/10/2019
2020 planner available

21/10/2019
Thanks davie

Render time: 0.17 seconds Original theme by Nick Jones Modyfied into Gillette_Blue by Harly 103,454,117 unique visits